Windows 10: My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work

Discus and support My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer froze and as ctrl+alt+del won't work I restarted by the power button but now in bios it does show windows boot manager but doesn't boot.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raunak Das, May 30, 2023.

1. My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work

My computer froze and as ctrl+alt+del won't work I restarted by the power button but now in bios it does show windows boot manager but doesn't boot.I am on a SSD and I doubt if it's a SSD fault because its been only a year since it is used.So,I don't think it is corrupted.

:)

Raunak Das, May 30, 2023

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 30, 2023
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, May 30, 2023
  4. Darknova Win User

My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Depends on whether you have the Welcome Screen, or the Domain Logon screen at boot up.

Darknova, May 30, 2023
Thema:

My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work

1. My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work - Similar Threads - computer froze ctrl+alt+del

2. My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work: My computer froze and as ctrl+alt+del won't work I restarted by the power button but now in bios it does show windows boot manager but doesn't boot.I am on a SSD and I doubt if it's a SSD fault because its been only a year since it is used.So,I don't think it is corrupted....
  3. ctrl+alt+del not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ctrl+alt+del not working sometimes: I noticed lately some of our machines, when they go to sleep hitting any key or ctrl+alt+del does not bring the login screen - it’s just flickers and goes away. Users have to reboot the machine which sucks. Anybody seen this issue before? submitted by /u/Poutcheki [link]...
  4. about ctrl alt del login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    about ctrl alt del login: hi i want to know how to use ctrl alt del to login on my pc and to change it to ctrl alt del to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ctrl-alt-del-login/3f403214-0b1b-4d35-ba8d-53bf33a20781
  5. Ctrl-Alt-Del not working at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Ctrl-Alt-Del not working at login screen: I have a Panasonic Toughpad running Windows 10 Pro that has recently stopped accepting Ctrl-Alt-Del at the login screen. I press the key combo and it flickers like it is going to the login prompt but it just goes back to the screen telling me to press ctrl-alt-del to unlock...
  6. CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed

CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed: Hello, Recently I've had a couple of users report a very long delay after hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL One came into the help desk and I can confirm that it can take up to 10 minutes. The users machine was Windows 10 Version 2004. Lenovo Thinkpad T14. I disabled all non...
  7. I had to turn off the computer when it froze. CTRL-ALT-DEL was no help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I had to turn off the computer when it froze. CTRL-ALT-DEL was no help.: I had to turn off the computer when it froze. CTRL-ALT-DEL was no help. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes or more for it to work. When I turned it back on, it said Welcome" with the dots chasing each other around in a circle. I sat and waited … and waited … and waited. I turned...
  8. Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login

Forced to ctrl+Alt +Del to login: Running windows 10 completely updated When I boot up my HP Envy 17 inch laptop it arrives at the lock screen. Clicking any key on the keyboard DOES NOT get me to the password/PIN prompt neither does the on screen keyboard. I need to click my mouse to bring up the...
  9. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  10. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...