Windows 10: My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10

Discus and support My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10 and now it won't go anywhere further than the black Windows screen with a loading sign before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OwiWanColenobi, Dec 7, 2019.

1. My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10

My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10 and now it won't go anywhere further than the black Windows screen with a loading sign before it resets and does the same thing over again for what seems like forever, I can open up BIOS sometimes and I've tried booting off a USB or the hard drive itself and nothing seems to help. Most of the time I get an error message telling me that I need to reset my computer for Windows to install but even pressing the reset button doesn't do anything before it's stuck in it's loop again. I'm not sure what else to do to solve my issue

:)

OwiWanColenobi, Dec 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 7, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10

1. My computer froze during a re installation of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - computer froze during

2. BSOD during and after re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during and after re-installing Windows 10: Hi, I know this question is very common but I was thinking what is the possibility that my Motherboard is the issue in this scenario?BSOD constantly showing up so I decided to do SFC /Scannow it says "found corrupt files and successfully repaired them" While...
  3. BSOD during and after re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during and after re-installing Windows 10: Hi, I know this question is very common but I was thinking what is the possibility that my Motherboard is the issue in this scenario?BSOD constantly showing up so I decided to do SFC /Scannow it says "found corrupt files and successfully repaired them" While...
  4. BSOD during and after re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc froze during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc froze during reset: Hi I need help my pc froze during a reset and is now stuck at 76% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-during-reset/d20ac668-32dd-4e62-af7d-1cd76bd7e2c7
  6. Pc froze during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc froze during reset: Hi I need help my pc froze during a reset and is now stuck at 76% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-during-reset/d20ac668-32dd-4e62-af7d-1cd76bd7e2c7
  7. My computer froze

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer froze: My computer froze. I could not bring up the task manager either with CTRL +shift + Esc or with CTRL +Alt +delete. I could not turn the computer off. Finally, I noticed the clock was an hour behind. I unplugged the power cord. I still could not turn off the computer. After...
  8. My Laptop Froze during a Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Froze during a Reset: My current laptop is frozen on 47% during a reset and I dont know what to do to fix this. Im too scared too turn it off incase I have to install windows for $100. Can somebody help me?...
  9. Windows 10 update froze my computer

Windows 10 update froze my computer: Two nights ago, when I went to close my computer, it gave me the option to "install updates and then restart". I clicked ok and then it ran through the update for a really long time. When I checked my computer, it was frozen on the welcome screen. Now i cannot get my...
  10. Windows 10 install froze?

Windows 10 install froze?: I started my windows 10 update around 10:00 last night. For awhile it seemed stuck in suspend mode (black screen, monitor light orange, computer light still on etc) and I was worried but eventually I got the update screen and it went from 30% to 56% in around 30 minutes or...