Windows 10: My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

Discus and support My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was just browsing the web and suddenly, my mouse is gone and everything was unresponsive. Everything froze. So I restarted the computer by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shinryux666, Aug 16, 2019.

1. My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

So I was just browsing the web and suddenly, my mouse is gone and everything was unresponsive. Everything froze. So I restarted the computer by pressing the restart button on my PC. When it came back on, I immediately went to check the event viewer and I saw this:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000007, 0xffffc78be89d1038, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081619-7812-01.dmp. Report Id: daea1932-31b4-4b0c-b3f7-7928d0386ba8.

I looked online and people tell me that bugcheck is the blue screen of death. So, why don't I see a blue screen then? How do I prevent this error? What can I do about it?

:)

shinryux666, Aug 16, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 16, 2019
  4. My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

1. My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen - Similar Threads - computer froze event

2. My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen: I've been looking online, and everywhere for a solution as to why my computer suddenly stopped working. And, I have not found a thing. I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS. Heres what happens when I see the screen: 1:) Troubleshoot or Shut down. 2:) The options in...
  3. My computer froze

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer froze: My computer froze. I could not bring up the task manager either with CTRL +shift + Esc or with CTRL +Alt +delete. I could not turn the computer off. Finally, I noticed the clock was an hour behind. I unplugged the power cord. I still could not turn off the computer. After...
  4. Got blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4
  5. I got suddenly rebooting, and event viewer showed me this code.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got suddenly rebooting, and event viewer showed me this code.: hi, I got suddenly rebooting Win10 pro 64bit look this code. what happened to computer? <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>6</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  6. my event viewer error

in Windows 10 Customization
    my event viewer error: my event viewer only when I click on custom view snap in error(.net runtime error) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-event-viewer-error/d3436769-8135-4536-ab83-889d9f667f8c
  7. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  8. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  9. I think my laptop got hacked

I think my laptop got hacked: Last Saturday my laptop was making noise when I opened it to get on. It said I had been hacked and to call a number, which I did. The lady sounded like she was from India. She showed me where my laptop had been hacked since 2010. She moved so fast. I ended up paying for...
  10. got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    got blue screen on computer and then it rebooted to windows7: Computer which has had windows 10 on for over a year now shows windows 7 after restart from blue screen tried suggested fixes but now showing windows10...