Windows 10: My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

Discus and support My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was just browsing the web and suddenly, my mouse is gone and everything was unresponsive. Everything froze. So I restarted the computer by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shinryux666, Aug 16, 2019.

1. My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

So I was just browsing the web and suddenly, my mouse is gone and everything was unresponsive. Everything froze. So I restarted the computer by pressing the restart button on my PC. When it came back on, I immediately went to check the event viewer and I saw this:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000007, 0xffffc78be89d1038, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081619-7812-01.dmp. Report Id: daea1932-31b4-4b0c-b3f7-7928d0386ba8.

I looked online and people tell me that bugcheck is the blue screen of death. So, why don't I see a blue screen then? How do I prevent this error? What can I do about it?

:)

shinryux666, Aug 16, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 16, 2019
  4. My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen

1. My computer froze event viewer seems to think it is BSOD But I got no blue screen - Similar Threads - computer froze event

2. I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...: This has been a frequent issue for me and it seems these BSOD crashes only happen when I'm gaming, Any kind of support is appreciated.it also says that Dump file is saved at: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP...
  3. I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...: This has been a frequent issue for me and it seems these BSOD crashes only happen when I'm gaming, Any kind of support is appreciated.it also says that Dump file is saved at: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP...
  4. I got a BSOD error & when I check the event viewer, it says : "The computer has rebooted...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer: HiI have been getting some blue screens over the past 3 months about 5 of them to be exact, and I want to know at is causing the issue my Cpu is a little older 9700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz with water-coolingRAM is 32Gb XMP IIGPU is GigaByte 3080TiI also have a sound card in...
  6. Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer

Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer: HiI have been getting some blue screens over the past 3 months about 5 of them to be exact, and I want to know at is causing the issue my Cpu is a little older 9700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz with water-coolingRAM is 32Gb XMP IIGPU is GigaByte 3080TiI also have a sound card in...
  7. Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer: Hello, I have been experiencing black screens rarely with WHEA showing up on event viewer.here is a link to the dmp file that might be useful:https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_ajlUKc2ogebk4cPY3DdrNTgv-aKAY1/view?usp=sharingAlready Tried:Updating MOBOStress testing all the...
  8. Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer: Hello, I have been experiencing black screens rarely with WHEA showing up on event viewer.here is a link to the dmp file that might be useful:https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_ajlUKc2ogebk4cPY3DdrNTgv-aKAY1/view?usp=sharingPC Specs:Ryzen 5 2600B450M-A Pro Max mobo16gb 3200...
  9. Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer

Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer: Hello, I have been experiencing black screens rarely with WHEA showing up on event viewer.here is a link to the dmp file that might be useful:https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_ajlUKc2ogebk4cPY3DdrNTgv-aKAY1/view?usp=sharingPC Specs:Ryzen 5 2600B450M-A Pro Max mobo16gb 3200...
  10. My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.: In my reliability history I got livekernel code 124 and 133 , for hardware error and windows shut down unexpected. I haven't downloaded my latest driver however the ones I were running were not ancient. I had just been cleaning my room with a vaccum cleaner and I did go near...