Windows 10: My Computer Froze Up and Crashed and then Proceeded to Make an Odd Thrumming Sound After I...

Discus and support My Computer Froze Up and Crashed and then Proceeded to Make an Odd Thrumming Sound After I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was messing with my new wireless headphones because I couldn't get them to get sound to play from Discord. I pressed the remove device button, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yowhatisuppeeps, Aug 10, 2019.

1. My Computer Froze Up and Crashed and then Proceeded to Make an Odd Thrumming Sound After I...

I was messing with my new wireless headphones because I couldn't get them to get sound to play from Discord. I pressed the remove device button, and it was fine for a second. While they disconectinig I went to go down and see what was going on my Discord server. The little blue circle appeared everytime I put my mouse on the ribbon. I tried clicking the Chrome and Discord icons but nothing happened. I then tried to cancel the the disconnect. It didn't work and then the only thing that was showing was the bluetooth window. All the icons in the ribbon dissapeared. I waited a second, and then opened the task manager and attempted to close the bluetooth manager. It worked and then I got a pink screen (mind both my ribbon and background are pink so thats why its like that). My computer then starting making a thrumming sound, sort of like the sound a street sweeper makes, if you will. The screen went black but the computer was still on, signified by my keyboard still being back lit. I closed my computer and the thrumming continued for about five minutes. From there I turned in back on and everything seems fine, except for my earbuds arent connecting but also I wasn't really trying to turn them on.

Should I be worried/what happened?

Thanks so much in advance!!

:)

yowhatisuppeeps, Aug 10, 2019
  2. MoonPig Win User

Odd Crash from Games

Hey,

A mate of mine seems to be getting some odd crashes. The computer boots to Windows fine and stable, but then abit into playing games, it crashes to a black screen with looped sound.

The CPU is at stock, and the cooling is really good.

Spec:
    E7200
    P5K Premium Black Pearl
    4 x 1GB Kingston
    Samsung 500GB Green
    XFX 9800GTX

I'm going to be out, so i can't reply, but he'll be reading this topic, so can you just post suggestions.

Thanks

MoonPig, Aug 10, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 10, 2019
  4. My Computer Froze Up and Crashed and then Proceeded to Make an Odd Thrumming Sound After I...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

My Computer Froze Up and Crashed and then Proceeded to Make an Odd Thrumming Sound After I...

1. My Computer Froze Up and Crashed and then Proceeded to Make an Odd Thrumming Sound After I... - Similar Threads - Computer Froze Crashed

2. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  3. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  4. After my computer froze, computer refuses to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my computer froze, computer refuses to display: I was browsing the internet yesterday, and my computer suddenly froze, so I restarted it, but I was given a No Display error from my monitor. I switched out from DisplayPort to HDMI and still nothing, so I tried taking out 1 stick of ram and leaving the other one inside,...
  5. After my computer froze, computer refuses to display

After my computer froze, computer refuses to display: I was browsing the internet yesterday, and my computer suddenly froze, so I restarted it, but I was given a No Display error from my monitor. I switched out from DisplayPort to HDMI and still nothing, so I tried taking out 1 stick of ram and leaving the other one inside,...
  6. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  7. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  8. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

9. My computer froze

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer froze: My computer froze. I could not bring up the task manager either with CTRL +shift + Esc or with CTRL +Alt +delete. I could not turn the computer off. Finally, I noticed the clock was an hour behind. I unplugged the power cord. I still could not turn off the computer. After...
  10. My computer not proceeding after opening windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer not proceeding after opening windows: I have opened windows ten and it gave me homescreen. Then a dropdown box when I started moving the cursor. Something I have not seen before. Still I managed to click on Google chrome after which I got the starting page but after that, it wouldn't respond at all and I have...