Windows 10: My computer get restarted after goes to sleep.

Discus and support My computer get restarted after goes to sleep. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good day to everyone, since 2 weeks ago I am having an issue with the sleep mode in my laptop, at the beginning, I started having an issue with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by alejandracastro7, Mar 5, 2021.

1. My computer get restarted after goes to sleep.

Good day to everyone,

since 2 weeks ago I am having an issue with the sleep mode in my laptop, at the beginning, I started having an issue with my fingerprint unlock, after I resolved it I had an issue with my wifi, the computer shoes that the adaptor had some issue, and when that gets resolved I started to have issues with my sleep mode, sometimes it shows a screen with the critical error died message and get restarted, sometimes doesn't show any error but it gets restarted.

I already tried to fully restart my laptop, I installed windows again, I update the BIOS, I perform the clean boot and everything that I found online but my computer is still restarting after going to sleep.

Hope someone can help me out :

:)

alejandracastro7, Mar 5, 2021

2. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes My computer get restarted after goes to sleep. :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown My computer get restarted after goes to sleep. :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

My computer get restarted after goes to sleep.

Computer sleeping

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Is you computer going to sleep while you're using it?
    • How many minutes does it take before your computer goes to sleep?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

My computer get restarted after goes to sleep.

1. My computer get restarted after goes to sleep. - Similar Threads - computer restarted goes

2. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  3. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  4. Computer restarts after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts after sleep: whenever I put my pc to sleep after a few minutes it just restarts. I read other posts related to this. So I have tried:powercfg/lastwake shows nothingclean boot didn't helpPlease help me out...
  5. Computer restarts after sleep

Computer restarts after sleep: whenever I put my pc to sleep after a few minutes it just restarts. I read other posts related to this. So I have tried:powercfg/lastwake shows nothingclean boot didn't helpPlease help me out...
  6. Secondary Displays won't appear after the computer restarts or goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secondary Displays won't appear after the computer restarts or goes to sleep.: Hello all,I have an issue when after restarting my SurfacePro Win11 machine, the two secondary displays won't open. Looking in the display settings, I can see the two displays are on "Disconnect this display" status. Trying to change it to Extend the monitor to this display...
  7. Secondary Displays won't appear after the computer restarts or goes to sleep.

Secondary Displays won't appear after the computer restarts or goes to sleep.: Hello all,I have an issue when after restarting my SurfacePro Win11 machine, the two secondary displays won't open. Looking in the display settings, I can see the two displays are on "Disconnect this display" status. Trying to change it to Extend the monitor to this display...
  8. computer restarts after shutdown with mouse or when it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    computer restarts after shutdown with mouse or when it goes to sleep: when my computer goes to sleep it restarts itself a couple second later...the PC revs up very loud and I have to force shutdown...any ideas folks.. 163088
  9. HDD Disappearing After Computer Goes to Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Disappearing After Computer Goes to Sleep: I recently got a 10TB Toshiba Drive to use as a secondary drive. It works great as long as I don't put my computer to sleep. When I wake my computer back up from sleep it's just gone. I'm on a Windows 10 machine, 2004 update. I've updated the bios, and checked for any...
  10. Computer goes back to sleep after waking

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer goes back to sleep after waking: On my oldest laptop which was upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 I am having a problem with the Sleep function that seems different from anything I have found via search. When the computer is woken up from sleep it will sometimes immediately go back to sleep. This happens...