Windows 10: My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo

Discus and support My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer boots up and get stuck on the logo and then says starting self-repair and the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I've tried to boot it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doodled27, Mar 24, 2020.

1. doodled27 Win User

My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo

My computer boots up and get stuck on the logo and then says starting self-repair and the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I've tried to boot it into safe mode but that doesn't work. I also tried booting from a USB but that also doesn't work and the screen goes blank after the windows logo. i don't know what to do please help.

:)

doodled27, Mar 24, 2020

2. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though.

I didnt install any update for windows before this.

I tried searching for solutions in youtube and many other forums, some said try to restart the laptop few times until "automatic repair" comes up, by holding the power button until it is turned off. I already restarted more than 10 times already and the automatic repair thing doesnt show up. It looks like this:

Sorry for my bad english
    My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo [​IMG]

My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo [​IMG]

Any solutions?

hakushoddd, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot

After the Windows 10 update yesterday, my computer won't reboot - it's stuck at the manufacturer's logo (Gateway). I've tried restarting numerous times to no avail - tried to get into safe mode by the rebooting three times but since the computer gets
    stuck at the logo it doesn't give me the option to go into safe mode. Any suggestions?

Bellegarath, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Pavan1709 Win User

Computer Freezes os ASUS logo

Hi Yousef,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

This issue may occur if one or more of the Random Access Memory (RAM) modules that are installed in your computer is damaged or if the RAM
    configuration is incompatible.

I suggest you to follow the steps suggested in this Kb article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2622803

If issue persist i suggest you to contact ASUS support link

https://support.asus.com

See if this helps

Thanks

Pavan1709, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo - Similar Threads - computer gets stuck

2. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  5. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  6. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  8. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  9. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ASUS laptop stuck on logo screen Windows 10

2. stuck on Asus logo causes