Windows 10: My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

Discus and support My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Any idea how to fix this issue ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ben YoussefAnis, Apr 3, 2022.

1. My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

Any idea how to fix this issue ?

:)

Ben YoussefAnis, Apr 3, 2022

2. Transferring Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

I used Microsoft money 2001 Standard from the early beginning.

I have, of course, the original setup CD.

In the meantime I changed few computers and transferring data files from one to another computer worked.

Now I bought the new notebook and installed Microsoft Money 2001 program.

In the past my son arranged my computer problems and transferred data files.

Now I do not have nobody but Microsoft community to ask for the help.

I used in both computers Windows 10.

I tried and lost a lot of time to transfer all my Microsoft money 2001 data from the old computer to the new one by copying data on USB flash drive.

Of course, it does not work.

I am completely unsuccessful.

Pls help me – step by step for dummies, what I have to do to get Microsoft money 2001 Standard data from one computer to another.

Thanks a lot.

MajaCuliberg, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Snodog13 Win User

My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

Compensation for changing settings with updates.

Just a place to discuss compensation for those that lose money by needing to change the default setting on computers with Windows 10 after an update.

Snodog13, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

1. My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ? - Similar Threads - Computer got hacked

2. Help I got hacked and now is asking for money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I got hacked and now is asking for money: This is the emailHello there!Unfortunately, there are some bad news for you.Some time ago your device was infected with my private trojan, R.A.T Remote Administration Tool, if you want to find out more about it simply use Google.My trojan allowed me to access your files,...
  3. Help I got hacked and now is asking for money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I got hacked and now is asking for money: This is the emailHello there!Unfortunately, there are some bad news for you.Some time ago your device was infected with my private trojan, R.A.T Remote Administration Tool, if you want to find out more about it simply use Google.My trojan allowed me to access your files,...
  4. My Account got hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account got hacked.: Hallo Microsoft Team,Erstmal beschreibe ich die Situation.Heute morgen wollte ich mich mit meinem Microsoft Kono anmelden aber dies konnte ich nicht da meine Email Adresse sowie mein Passwort nicht funktionierte. Es wurde mir immer die Meldung angezeigt das mein Konto nicht...
  5. My computer got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked. The screen froze and a “trojan spyware “ notification popped up with a support phone number. It was claiming to be from microsoft support team. No fees for the services, but a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian...
  6. My computer got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....
  7. My computer got hacked

My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....
  8. My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?: Any idea how to fix this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-got-hacked-and-theyre-asking-for-money/bee0e623-4ad1-493e-8598-ee7bffbddfab
  9. My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?

My Computer got hacked and they're asking for money to compensate my data ?: Any idea how to fix this issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-got-hacked-and-theyre-asking-for-money/bee0e623-4ad1-493e-8598-ee7bffbddfab
  10. I GOT VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER SOME ONE CALLED ME TO FIX AND ASKING FOR MONEY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I GOT VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER SOME ONE CALLED ME TO FIX AND ASKING FOR MONEY: I GOT VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER SOME ONE CALLED ME TO FIX AND ASKING FOR MONEY, PLEASE HELP ME TO GET TO KNOW CAN DEFENDER PROTECT MY COMPUTER OR I NEED MCAFEE?...