Windows 10: My Computer Got HANGED when opened

Discus and support My Computer Got HANGED when opened in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My desktop configuration is: Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Processor: Core I5 8400 Ram: 16GB, 3200 Bus GUP: Gtx 1050ti SSd: 120GB HDd: 1TB OS:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sanjoypl15, Feb 5, 2020.

1. My Computer Got HANGED when opened

Hi,
    My desktop configuration is:
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370XP SLI
    Processor: Core I5 8400
    Ram: 16GB, 3200 Bus
    GUP: Gtx 1050ti
    SSd: 120GB
    HDd: 1TB

My problem is:
    Last 1 years , I am using this very good. But today, after opening my desktop, 1/2 mins later my desktop got hanged.
    keyboard or mouse are not working.

I was thinking it was "windows problem." So again I was set up new windows from the Microsoft website.

But still, when I was opened the desktop the desktop just opened and then it was hanged.

After that, I was enable "safe mode with networking".then the PC was running very well. But when I was disable the "safe mode" then the desktop got hanged.

Now ,what can I do? I am so worried My Computer Got HANGED when opened :persevere:My Computer Got HANGED when opened :persevere:...

Note: Today I was changed The "Ram" . I was inside New Ram on my desktop..But, After opening time The computer got hanged … So worried about it

I was changed every slot ..Same thing happened ...Before , I was used 2 ram..Today I was bye 1 ram, 16 GB and I was insert that each slot ...But same , when opening the Dsktop, the desktop got Hanged . But, In SAFE mood it was running good
    Ram: 3200MHZ .. Just before was 2x8Gb, but today is 1x16GB

Now​

:)

Sanjoypl15, Feb 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 5, 2020
  3. free Win User
    system hang when open GPU-Z with discrete graphics

On SugarBay/MahoBay platfrom,system will hang when open GPU-Z utility.
    Below steps can duplicate this issue:

1.Boot to windows 7 with IGD, install newest intel chipset(9.3.0.1019 ) and IGD
    driver(8.15.10.2598 ).
    2.Boot to windows 7 again,can open GPU-Z normally.
    3.Shutdown the system,connect discrete graphics replace IGD,install discrete graphics drvier and reboot.
    4.Boot to windwos 7,can not open GPUZ utility and sometimes system will hang when open GPU-Z utility.
    5.I have tried to remove the "Intel OpenCL(TM)1.1 support..." from the Control Panel \ Programs \ Programs and Feautures,it can open GPU-Z normally.

Can you fix this issue in GPU-Z?

free, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My Computer Got HANGED when opened

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Computer Got HANGED when opened :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

My Computer Got HANGED when opened

1. My Computer Got HANGED when opened - Similar Threads - Computer Got HANGED

2. my computer got messed up when opening a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer got messed up when opening a game: When i open certain games Exp.valorant my computers graphics drop and everything gets resized, like applications getting bigger or when i open games they are smaller, this goes on till i close the game but i opened Star Wars The Old Republic, and when closed it, it didnt fix...
  3. my computer got messed up when opening a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer got messed up when opening a game: When i open certain games Exp.valorant my computers graphics drop and everything gets resized, like applications getting bigger or when i open games they are smaller, this goes on till i close the game but i opened Star Wars The Old Republic, and when closed it, it didnt fix...
  4. Pick an App got Hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pick an App got Hang: Hello, I'm using OS Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631, when i try to select default app for picture or any app when the pick an app opens it got hang and then i have to open task manager and End the Pick an App process. I can't take screenshot because my...
  5. Pick an App got Hang

Pick an App got Hang: Hello, I'm using OS Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631, when i try to select default app for picture or any app when the pick an app opens it got hang and then i have to open task manager and End the Pick an App process. I can't take screenshot because my...
  6. Computer Hangs When I turn On the Computer Hotspot

Computer Hangs When I turn On the Computer Hotspot: I have windows 10 on my Desktop Computer 3in1 computer and after a series of update and restart any time I turn ON the mobile hotspot on my Computer, the entire computer hangs and all application stops working, Please what can I do about it?....
  7. Computer hangs when I try to open a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer hangs when I try to open a file: Recently my Windows 10 computer started hanging when I try to open a file. For example, in Word I click Open and immediately an empty navigation window opens. EMPTY! And the application says Not Responding if I try to click anything else. The empty window persists for 30...
  8. Edge hangs on opening (multiple computers)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Edge hangs on opening (multiple computers): We've installed a bunch of computers this week with 1903 downloaded from MS. Everything has gone fine, but today we noticed that Edge won't open on any of them. It just hangs once it opens with a white page. I've tried: Updating Windows Repairing Edge Resetting Edge...
  9. Explorer hangs when opening OneDrive folder

Explorer hangs when opening OneDrive folder: Explorer hangs when opening OneDrive folder. If I start Windows (10) in safe mode then it will open the Onedrive folder fine, but fails to open the file successfully, the associated app will open but fail to load the file. I have done all of the basics such as sfc, dism and...
  10. Explorer hangs when trying to open share

Explorer hangs when trying to open share: I am trying to access a share on my desktop computer from my laptop. I can connect to the share and the share appears on the left hand side in Explorer, but Explorer hangs a lot when I try to get into the share or do other operations such as changing a folder name. Sometimes...