Windows 10: My computer got instantly slower overnight how?

Discus and support My computer got instantly slower overnight how? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a Microsoft surface book series 1, with an i5-6300 with integrated graphics, and I could do some light gaming in games like Minecraft and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VedityonReddit, Dec 2, 2020.

1. My computer got instantly slower overnight how?

So I have a Microsoft surface book series 1, with an i5-6300 with integrated graphics, and I could do some light gaming in games like Minecraft and valorant. My pc would never accept any new updates, and when it tried to download them it just reverted them when I booted it up. This never cased any problems. Out of nowhere it finally updated and I was so happy. I logged onto Minecraft and averaged a very smooth 60fps. Today I booted my computer, and I was getting capped at 30 fps, and my computer overall seemed a lot slower, do you guys know if this is a hardware issues or a widows 10 issue?

submitted by /u/VedityonReddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VedityonReddit, Dec 2, 2020

2. Computer freezing overnight

Here are 8 and 9 images. . . Also, idk why the SSD has a bad block. It's a brand new SSD. I've only had it 2 months.

My computer got instantly slower overnight how? [​IMG]

My computer got instantly slower overnight how? [​IMG]

RainbowPride, Dec 2, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

My computer got instantly slower overnight how?

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

My computer got instantly slower overnight how?

1. My computer got instantly slower overnight how? - Similar Threads - computer got instantly

2. My pc got slower but CPU usage is low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc got slower but CPU usage is low: I recently formatted my pc and didn't install many programs, only the ones i already used, but suddenly everything got slower. It becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change and the programs automatically opens with boot are the same so i dont think its about too...
  3. My pc got slower but CPU usage is low

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc got slower but CPU usage is low: I recently formatted my pc and didn't install many programs, only the ones i already used, but suddenly everything got slower. It becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change and the programs automatically opens with boot are the same so i dont think its about too...
  4. My computer is wayyyyy slower than it should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is wayyyyy slower than it should be: Hi, last summer I built a pretty good desktop, 16gb RAM, 4 core AMD, NVIDIA 1060, etc. But it just feels so slow, right now it is orders of magnitude slower than my other laptop, which isn't half as good (8 gb RAM, 4 core intel, internal GPU). On my desktop, programs take...
  5. Computer suddenly slower?

Computer suddenly slower?: So, my computer has become suddenly slower and it worries me. Basically, I decided to get a new headset, and from that, it suddenly made my computer lag like crazy. It takes forever for google chrome to load, BUT, everything else I have like spotify, settings, etc work...
  6. Internet SIGNIFICANTLY slower on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet SIGNIFICANTLY slower on my computer: I have 2 computers in my house. Both are connnecter to ethernet cables. One gets 650-700 mbps and the other 80-90 mbps. I tryed Safe Boot but same speed. Updated my drivers and many other fixes i could find. It is the second time this happens. The first time i solved it by...
  7. Windows 7 got slower?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 7 got slower?: I know this is the windows 10 sub but the windows 7 sub is more or less dead. Now my problem Windows 7 has been running noticeably slower on my device after the support ended, my device cant be upgraded to 10 as it is to old for that, how ever I was able to run borderlands 2...
  8. Windows 10 got slower

Windows 10 got slower: When i bought my computer, games on it were running perfectly, minimum at 200 fps, lets take a game like league of legends, i do play it often, but no my fps is just 50, pc got slower in general too, in all games. Specs Geforce 150mx I5 8250 8gb ram I have tried...
  9. My laptop is becoming slower and slower

My laptop is becoming slower and slower: I've had a Lenovo ideapad 110 for about 2 years. It seems to be getting slower and slower: start up, browsing, saving anything are all getting slower. We're connected to the NBN and our internet provider is Telstra. I don't seem to have any control over what Microsoft and...
  10. Computer freezing overnight

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezing overnight: I've got a problem that I can't seem to figure out. . I leave my computers on 24/7. I never shut them down. Well, about 3-4 times each week, i'll wake up of a morning and one of my computers freezes over night. The other computer NEVER does it. Have any idea what could be the...