Windows 10: My computer got reset

Discus and support My computer got reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just playing a game and when i was done i closed the game like normal. But the game never fully closed and it was stuck on a black screen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarsWalter1, May 21, 2020.

1. My computer got reset

I was just playing a game and when i was done i closed the game like normal. But the game never fully closed and it was stuck on a black screen that wouldnt go away, that made it impossible for me to open task manager and force quit it. I decided to restart my computer to fix the issue. Everything went down hill from here. It started when i tried to log in, it said something like "failed to install user settings" and it took me back to the log in screen. I thought nothing of it other then the fact that it was kinda odd. I logged in again and it worked but it was very slow. When i finaly got in, everything was gone. Every single goddamn setting. I still have all my apps but all the pinned ones and the ones on my desktop is no longer where they used to be.

:)

LarsWalter1, May 21, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 21, 2020
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, May 21, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

My computer got reset

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 21, 2020
Thema:

My computer got reset

1. My computer got reset - Similar Threads - computer got reset

2. my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.: when i start my pc up it will take a second to load before somtimes showing the welcome screen you get when booting up a pc for the first time then go to a blue screen with text i cant read due to it going away in that same split second that it appears in. i think it might be...
  3. my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.: when i start my pc up it will take a second to load before somtimes showing the welcome screen you get when booting up a pc for the first time then go to a blue screen with text i cant read due to it going away in that same split second that it appears in. i think it might be...
  4. my computer got unpluged after i factory reset it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop got reset: I need help so my brother got mad and he went to my PC and reset it now everything is gone except my files i need help getting it back and i have already tried system restore but its says i have no restore points created. How do i get back my old apps and everything i had...
  6. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop got reset: I need help so my brother got mad and he went to my PC and reset it now everything is gone except my files i need help getting it back and i have already tried system restore but its says i have no restore points created. How do i get back my old apps and everything i had...
  7. My laptop got reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Got an update for my computer and this happen. Did a factory reset on my computer and YET...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got an update for my computer and this happen. Did a factory reset on my computer and YET...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigCarlitoBIG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbwu4a/got_an_update_for_my_computer_and_this_happen_did/
  9. My internet got worse after resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet got worse after resetting my computer: My internet got worse after resetting my computer. My windows laptop is the only device were if it isn't next to the router i only get 1 bar Any solutions? [ATTACH]...
  10. I got stuck when Factory Resetting My Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got stuck when Factory Resetting My Computer: I did a factory reset yesterday, but when windows was re-installing it got stuck at 64%. I didn't run out of battery or anything, I don't know how to fix this....