Windows 10: My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck...

Discus and support My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer suddenly has a blue screen with a sad face. Said ut ran into an error and needs to reboot but it is frozen. It gas. Stopcode. Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vt betsy, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Vt betsy Win User

My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck...

My computer suddenly has a blue screen with a sad face. Said ut ran into an error and needs to reboot but it is frozen. It gas. Stopcode. Driver power state failure

:)

Vt betsy, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Ash521 Win User

Windows crashed with blue screen error that says: Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Got a blue screen today with error:

Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Rebooted and the PC is okay so far, your help appreciated to fix this.

Ash521, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Nov 28, 2018
  4. aronchick Win User

My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck...

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

1. My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck... - Similar Threads - computer has blue

2. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  3. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  4. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: Hoping to get some help here. I just experienced the blue screen and after checking the Reliability History, I found this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  6. Blue Screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

Blue Screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: Was playing a game when my computer suddlenly Blue Screened and rebooted. Upon restarting and checking Event Properties I saw this error... Event ID 1001 Level: Error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008,...
  7. stuck on blue screen with different stopcode

stuck on blue screen with different stopcode: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1MAZ9W6zTnHXudzscgRVU179vL8AUjg0l https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1IsOUoeDjMSbbEU1u8iZv66WQ3ugRRG0V...
  8. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  9. My computer has rebooted due to bugcheck error blue screen

My computer has rebooted due to bugcheck error blue screen: I just switched platforms from intel to amd , played 1 single game and the darn game blue screened on me... This was a fresh windows install. I have the minidump 800 MB http://www.mediafire.com/file/knkry9wp0l5a288/MEMORY.DMP...
  10. My computer stuck at the blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer stuck at the blue screen: I wanted to reset my computer to factory settings, everything was going smoothly but in the middle of resetting, it just went to a blue screen with many options. I try to exit , turn off my pc , nothing works. I even try the command prompt.. It just stuck there at the blue...