Windows 10: My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

Discus and support My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Debug note says Error Window.cc //1/3/4/5..," and I cant figure it out, Maybe its nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristianNovgrod, Aug 6, 2019.

1. My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

The Debug note says Error Window.cc //1/3/4/5..," and I cant figure it out, Maybe its nothing

:)

ChristianNovgrod, Aug 6, 2019

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Aug 6, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

I found a text file called "debug" on my desktop

Hi Kyle,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to better understand your concern:

• When did you start noticing the debug text file on your desktop?
    • Any changes to your computer before you noticed the debug text file?
    • Do you experience difficulty using the computer after you noticed the debug text file?
    • Are you getting any error messages after you noticed the debug text file?
    • Where did you see the long information that you posted? Is it inside the debug text file?
    • Is the debug opening automatically when you boot up your computer?
    Hope to hear from you soon

Argel Obm, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why???

1. My Computer Has a debug note on my desktop and I don't know why??? - Similar Threads - Computer Has debug

2. My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.: My pc freezes whenever I play video games.It seems vary how often it freezes depending on what game I'm playing typically more resource requiring games crash faster On event viewer it shows up with the text:The previous system shutdown at 1:26:31 PM on ‎1/‎10/‎2024 was...
  3. My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc has been freezing and i don't know why.: My pc freezes whenever I play video games.It seems vary how often it freezes depending on what game I'm playing typically more resource requiring games crash faster On event viewer it shows up with the text:The previous system shutdown at 1:26:31 PM on ‎1/‎10/‎2024 was...
  4. Nothing is working on my computer, and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing is working on my computer, and I don't know why.: Nothing is working on my computer, whey I try to open any app I get a window called explorer.exe that says Class Not Registered. The only thing that I can open is google chrome and other internet browsers. When I try to open the start menu using the windows button it just...
  5. Nothing is working on my computer, and I don't know why.

Nothing is working on my computer, and I don't know why.: Nothing is working on my computer, whey I try to open any app I get a window called explorer.exe that says Class Not Registered. The only thing that I can open is google chrome and other internet browsers. When I try to open the start menu using the windows button it just...
  6. My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.: Both times the error code was system_service_exception and the first time it said that what failed was a file called Wdf01000.sys and the second time gave no indication as to what failed....
  7. My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.

My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.: Both times the error code was system_service_exception and the first time it said that what failed was a file called Wdf01000.sys and the second time gave no indication as to what failed....
  8. My desktop has bluescreened 2 times in the past week and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Debug note

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug note: Hey guys Recently I saw a debug note on my desktop I think it shown up because I did CHKDSK for my Windows 10 and also I checked local disk C Anyway the debug note says: [1011/024438.117:ERROR:settings.cc430] Settings version is not 5 What does that mean? I will...
  10. I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know the "Network Credentials" for my desktop computer.: I have a laptop and a desktop that are connected to an external hard drive through my Asus router. I can access the external hard drive from my laptop via the wifi network. When I try to access the same hard drive the same way from my desktop, I am forced to enter a username...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a computer note has come up asking me to press debug - should i do this

2. debug note on desktop