Windows 10: My Computer has a nasty virus

Discus and support My Computer has a nasty virus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I think the virus is called Win 10 and it keeps reinstalling malware that goes by several names: Bing there are several forms of this malware, xBox,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnCPerry, Oct 1, 2020.

1. My Computer has a nasty virus

I think the virus is called Win 10 and it keeps reinstalling malware that goes by several names: Bing there are several forms of this malware, xBox, Your Phone and so on.

Any tips on how to prevent this nasty, nasty virus from updating every few days?

Thank you

:)

JohnCPerry, Oct 1, 2020

2. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 1, 2020
  4. SonDa5 Win User

My Computer has a nasty virus

Nasty virus/malware - dont know what - **NASTY**

I just fixed a machine that was infected with some nasty "Kaka////C://...."

Lots of kaka. Found about 3 different types of Viruses and malaware fraud type of crap.

I think it is dead and zeroed out now.

The system is now running with firewall and virus+spware software. It cost a little money but its well worth it.
    This particular machine was running with the firewall off with the wireless antenna on. No virus protection as well.

SonDa5, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

My Computer has a nasty virus

1. My Computer has a nasty virus - Similar Threads - Computer has nasty

2. How to repair computer after being attacked by nasty virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair computer after being attacked by nasty virus: Virus has damaged my computer by majorUsually my d: intel usually read alot faster 17mb now its capped at 10mbVirus has been 3/4 months oldSince damage like 2/3 months...
  3. How to repair computer after being attacked by nasty virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to repair computer after being attacked by nasty virus: Virus has damaged my computer by majorUsually my d: intel usually read alot faster 17mb now its capped at 10mbVirus has been 3/4 months oldSince damage like 2/3 months...
  4. How to repair computer after being attacked by nasty virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My computer has virus

My computer has virus: I touch computer when i have COVID does my computer have virus???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-has-virus/6683940a-d2ec-476f-85ea-5521507e0ba8
  6. Is My Computer Has A Virus?

Is My Computer Has A Virus?: What Is Happening In My Computer? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-my-computer-has-a-virus/5569b8ed-6365-4b26-b3b2-cb218fcf76e3
  7. My computer has an undetectable virus on it

My computer has an undetectable virus on it: Hi, I have a windows 10 computer and the Norton Antivirus. My computer fans started spinning loudly, and my monitor went black. Upon restarting my computer two command prompts popped up. I have ran a full system scan with Norton and haven't found anything my program files...
  8. My Computer Has An Ugly Virus

My Computer Has An Ugly Virus: I'm going to try to give as much information as possible so please bare with me when it comes to length. I have an hp Envy dv7 64 bit. I've had it for about 4 years. I hadn't had it long before my son accidentally kicked it off a crate that I have it sitting on for well...
  9. My computer has a virus

My computer has a virus: So there's two issues: 1) My computer has a virus with the svcvmx program and anything related to it. My antivirus won't start or download. I've tried everything possible I could but nothing is happening. 2) My Internet will connect but there's no Internet. I've tried...
  10. Nasty virus and no login option after restarting my pc

Nasty virus and no login option after restarting my pc: I have a nasty virus I'm trying to deal with so I switched to safe mode then restarted my laptop. My pc started but the usual login option is gone. There's no way for me to sign in. I tried different keyboard combinations but nothing. I appreciate any help thank you!! 83463