Windows 10: My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

Discus and support My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. This past week every time when I turned on my PC it randomly turned itself on and off again. The same happened a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArthurPurlys, Jul 27, 2021.

1. My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

Hello, I have a problem. This past week every time when I turned on my PC it randomly turned itself on and off again. The same happened a couple of days ago as usual so I brushed It off because I couldn't do anything. But it got worse and worse. A couple of days ago my PC did the same action when I turned it on turned itself on and off again and everything changed. My desktop photo was changed to default I got signed out of all my apps part of my files are gone mostly pictures, but no worries I had saved them a couple of months ago. I restarted my PC plenty of times but nothing changed it

:)

ArthurPurlys, Jul 27, 2021
  2. FR@NK Win User

Serious Problems

Then the next step would be to test the X2 in a different computer to make sure its not a hardware failure.

FR@NK, Jul 27, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

1. My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - computer has serious

2. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please this is serious: If i cant fix this then ill have to do a factory reset. it keeps doing an error Possible system corruption or failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-this-is-serious/0475f935-2848-4395-a3c8-939da8973286
  3. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please this is serious: If i cant fix this then ill have to do a factory reset. it keeps doing an error Possible system corruption or failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-this-is-serious/0475f935-2848-4395-a3c8-939da8973286
  4. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer has a serious problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer has a serious problem: I was randomly using my pc and I connected my one drive which I accidentally installed all the files from my old laptop that had a virus and suddenly I got a blue screen saying kernel I page error and it shows the logo when the computer starts up then instantly flashes to no...
  6. MsMpEng.exe has become a seriously problem for my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe has become a seriously problem for my system: In recent days, the 'Antimalware Service Executable' process has been kicking in periodically throughout the day as I'm trying to work.It will generally use about ~8% of my CPU at idle as shown below.The problem is when this happens, the fans on my CPU cooler go crazy and...
  7. MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help: The Driver isn't available anymore. : All I want to do is have my phone pop up as a removable device so I can transfer files. As simple as it is, I took it for granted and now I can't do anything. I have done everything from re-installing? the INF's, to downloading Media...
  8. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!: My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  9. Please help this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help this is serious: So, i wanted to play State Of Decay 2 on my pc but i had to update it, now for a long time MS Store has been a **** sorry for language but whenever i try to sign in, i click and it shows the little icon of a person then nothing appears, just white, no login, no password i...
  10. My Laptop has serious problems after freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop has serious problems after freezing: Ok, first off, this was happened when i was using my laptop normally and then suddenly my laptop froze. After waited for about 10 minutes, it's still freezing. So i had to force shutdown my laptop. And then, when i was trying to start the laptop again, it failed twice until...