Windows 10: My computer has a serious problem

Discus and support My computer has a serious problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was randomly using my pc and I connected my one drive which I accidentally installed all the files from my old laptop that had a virus and suddenly I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by X_Slavic-FaTex, Aug 15, 2022.

1. My computer has a serious problem

I was randomly using my pc and I connected my one drive which I accidentally installed all the files from my old laptop that had a virus and suddenly I got a blue screen saying kernel I page error and it shows the logo when the computer starts up then instantly flashes to no bootable device detected screen please help

:)

X_Slavic-FaTex, Aug 15, 2022
  2. FR@NK Win User

Serious Problems

Then the next step would be to test the X2 in a different computer to make sure its not a hardware failure.

FR@NK, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Aquinus Win User

My computer has a serious problem

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

My computer has a serious problem

1. My computer has a serious problem - Similar Threads - computer has serious

2. Serious problem with my wifi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious problem with my wifi connection: After I installed win 11 I am experiencing several issues to connect to my home wifi. Everytime I open my laptop, wifi doesn't connect automatically. When I try to conect manually it say "secured can't connect to this network". Forget network doesn't help. But my other...
  3. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  4. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  5. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP: Hello, I have a problem. This past week every time when I turned on my PC it randomly turned itself on and off again. The same happened a couple of days ago as usual so I brushed It off because I couldn't do anything. But it got worse and worse. A couple of days ago my PC did...
  7. MsMpEng.exe has become a seriously problem for my system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe has become a seriously problem for my system: In recent days, the 'Antimalware Service Executable' process has been kicking in periodically throughout the day as I'm trying to work.It will generally use about ~8% of my CPU at idle as shown below.The problem is when this happens, the fans on my CPU cooler go crazy and...
  8. My laptop has a serious issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has a serious issues: On a random occasion, my laptop's screen froze, the mouse's movement become laggy, and everytime i move even a mm of my mouse there's this beeping noise that I can't explain. The only way to stop it is to force shutdown my laptop. I've tried everything I can to fixed it, but...
  9. Maximized windows on left display has serious problems

Maximized windows on left display has serious problems: Windows 10. Two monitors. The left monitor 2 is set as "main". In this display, windows that are maximized - with explorer or any other app - has the following "features": 1 The top part of the window about 1 cm is black. The top left corner is also a black rectangle...
  10. My Laptop has serious problems after freezing

My Laptop has serious problems after freezing: Ok, first off, this was happened when i was using my laptop normally and then suddenly my laptop froze. After waited for about 10 minutes, it's still freezing. So i had to force shutdown my laptop. And then, when i was trying to start the laptop again, it failed twice until...