Windows 10: my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know

Discus and support my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to reset everything and obviously personalize my computer,have I to reset it? is there another way? Obviously now I can't get hold of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FedericaOlivoni, Dec 9, 2023.

1. my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know

I would like to reset everything and obviously personalize my computer,have I to reset it? is there another way? Obviously now I can't get hold of it.Thanks

:)

FedericaOlivoni, Dec 9, 2023

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Dec 9, 2023
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Ian Ser Win User

my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know

I`m trying to correct the spelling of my name on my window`s account, but don`t know how , please help.

Hi Myra,

You need to change the name of the account on the Microsoft account website. Here are the steps:

• Sign in to the Your info page on the Microsoft account website.
    • Under your name, select Edit name. If there’s no name listed yet, select
      Add name.
    • Enter the name you want, then choose Save. Some names may not be allowed if they contain blocked words or phrases. If you get an error when you enter your name, try a nickname instead.

Let me know if there are improvements.

Ian Ser, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know

1. my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know - Similar Threads - computer has account

2. my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has an account whose name, password and mail I don't know: I would like to reset everything and obviously personalize my computer,have I to reset it? is there another way? Obviously now I can't get hold of it.Thanks...
  3. Don't Know Local Account Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't Know Local Account Password: So, i bought my laptop in 2017 and i'm a forgetful person, Long story short, i want to organize my saved password on chrome. Sadly, it required windows password, which made me quite perplexed. i didn't remember setting password or i already forgot about that. So i want to log...
  4. Don't Know Local Account Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't Know Local Account Password: So, i bought my laptop in 2017 and i'm a forgetful person, Long story short, i want to organize my saved password on chrome. Sadly, it required windows password, which made me quite perplexed. i didn't remember setting password or i already forgot about that. So i want to log...
  5. Don't Know Local Account Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  7. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  8. Don't know administator account, username, or password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't know administator account, username, or password: Hello, I'm having some trouble with a laptop regarding administrator access. I'm using an HP ProBook 440 G7 running Windows 10 Pro. For context, I was given this laptop for work and it was previously used and potentially set up by another coworker who has since left. I'm...
  9. Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on: Hello everyone, So I'm trying to reset the password on a Windows 10 computer that I don't know the password on. What I've tried todo is to get a installation media and try to replace the utilman.exe I think that's what its called To the cmd. The only problem is that all the...
  10. Blue screen .. I don't know my password for the local account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen .. I don't know my password for the local account: I'm getting the following after it asks for my password to the local account and I don't know what it is. It says critical service failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-i-dont-know-my-password-for-the-local/82a28e69-2a74-4fb2-a79c-810957520ed7