Windows 10: My computer has BDoD'd a lot recently. Should I get a new laptop?

Discus and support My computer has BDoD'd a lot recently. Should I get a new laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My T430 has given me lots of blue screens this summer. It interrupts my work, and I can't find a clear answer. At most, I have Discord, 5 or so chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PaikD20, Aug 29, 2020.

1. My computer has BDoD'd a lot recently. Should I get a new laptop?

My T430 has given me lots of blue screens this summer. It interrupts my work, and I can't find a clear answer.

At most, I have Discord, 5 or so chrome tabs up, and spotify. My other workflow is Studio One DAW and chrome.

I have gotten Watchdog Violation, Kernel Mode Heap Corruption, and Kernel Security Check Failure on the BSoD.

The Watchdog Violation happened today. In the past 24 hours, I have ran a driver scan test to check if any drivers as corrupt, and a memory scan to check the laptop's internals. Afterwards, my computer slowed down significantly. I couldn't even open and print a pdf. I suspect it was because I had restarted it a lot. A day later, it's running okay, but I got the WDV just from using chrome.

What am I supposed to do? Should I upgrade, and if so, what model?

submitted by /u/PaikD20
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PaikD20, Aug 29, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Recently got a stop error on my brand new computer

Hi Kevin,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you check first if your computer is up to date. You may follow these steps on how to check for updates:

• In the search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update.
    • Select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

My computer has BDoD'd a lot recently. Should I get a new laptop?

Audio-problem after a recent update

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, there are a lot of possibilities why the issue has occurred. It is
    possible that there are corrupted system files
    which is causing your
    laptop/computer to block the detection of your drivers or the
    applications
    that are
    running in your laptop/computer's background
    is also one possible cause. Kindly run these methods of troubleshooting steps and check if there's any changes:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 3: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

If the issue
    persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further
    assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

My computer has BDoD'd a lot recently. Should I get a new laptop?

1. My computer has BDoD'd a lot recently. Should I get a new laptop? - Similar Threads - computer has BDoD'd

2. Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...: Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like screen was distorted and taskbar gets stuck until I restart my system.Like today I faced both the issues. I started my laptop so taskbar was stuck with the Friday's time when I last...
  3. Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like...: Recently I updated my windows and since then I'm getting lot of issues with my laptop like screen was distorted and taskbar gets stuck until I restart my system.Like today I faced both the issues. I started my laptop so taskbar was stuck with the Friday's time when I last...
  4. If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?: I'm planning on getting a new computer and i am wondering if I should transfer everything onto the new computer from my old one. On my computer I don't have any personal things on here, I only use this pc for gaming. Should I just redownload the programs I currently have...
  5. If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?

If I get a new computer, should I back everything up?: I'm planning on getting a new computer and i am wondering if I should transfer everything onto the new computer from my old one. On my computer I don't have any personal things on here, I only use this pc for gaming. Should I just redownload the programs I currently have...
  6. My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues: Hello, I have had a problem with my computer for a year now. When I start my computer it starts twice, more specifically, I can hear my headphones getting on and off and on again. Same goes with my computer. My headphone loses almost everytime its sound, I need to trubleshoot...
  7. My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues

My windows 10 computer has a lot of issues: Hello, I have had a problem with my computer for a year now. When I start my computer it starts twice, more specifically, I can hear my headphones getting on and off and on again. Same goes with my computer. My headphone loses almost everytime its sound, I need to trubleshoot...
  8. My computer has been getting a lot of BSODs on startup recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been getting a lot of BSODs on startup recently: Hardware: MS-7512, MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTDCPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz 8664, level: 62 logical processors, active mask: 3RAM: 6441586688 bytes 6.0GBThe errors that happened was:Kernel Security Check FailureOn Mon 15/11/2021 11:14:45 your...
  9. My PC has lots if problems what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC has lots if problems what should I do?: I have started to see problems with my pc like one app not launching and windows updates failing. I tried to hard reset the pc but I get a error once its finished saying it failed and no changes were made. I using Windows 10 Home version 1809, can anyone help?...
  10. What antivirus should i get for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What antivirus should i get for my laptop?: Hello, I need help getting a antivirus program for my Windows 10 laptop, I would like it to have the following: Anti-Bloatware Anti-Run on startup (Some spyware can run on startup even if everything that runs on startup is disabled in settings) Anti-Spyware Anti-Malware...