Windows 10: My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it

Discus and support My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi friends, my computer has started lagging after installing windows 10 in it. There is very less software installed in it and it does not contain any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by harshdoshi, Jul 9, 2019.

1. My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it

Hi friends, my computer has started lagging after installing windows 10 in it. There is very less software installed in it and it does not contain any virus in it. I am facing this problem since 20 days and because of this, I am facing lots of problems. Actually, I am the owner of the aluminium alloy sheets supplier in India and I am not able to do my work properly. Please help me with my problem.

:)

harshdoshi, Jul 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jul 9, 2019
  4. My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it

1. My computer has become slow after installing Windows 10 in it - Similar Threads - computer has become

2. My PC has suddenly become so slow it's unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has suddenly become so slow it's unusable: So my PC was running fine up until last week. All of a sudden I went to turn it on, when it starts up it is too slow and laggy to do anything. I can't even open my settings. Is this a Virus or is there some other problem? My specs are still fairly up to date and my storage...
  3. (Windows 10) Everything suddenly become slow in my laptop

(Windows 10) Everything suddenly become slow in my laptop: Help needed, my laptop is 2 year old now, i was casually doing my thing download game and play game at the same the respond was still fast when open file, transfer file , open app and restart but suddenly it become slow sometime i cant open the file/app, restart take hours...
  4. windows 10 has become slow and unstable

windows 10 has become slow and unstable: windows 10 has become slow and unstable Start up often fails and requires rebooting. video often hangs up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-has-become-slow-and-unstable/8d18645d-d6c6-4c8c-a7d7-5d6865bac831
  5. i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow

i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow: i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow , thought id start from scratch. It now just sits and spins says its starting to get things ready but doesnt progress passed this point. Now it will load a browser but wont go to any sites. It says its...
  6. Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications

Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications: Hey all, I'm on Windows 10, and I've been having this issue. Strangely, I had it before on different processor, motherboard, and RAM (i7-2600, ASRock Z77 Extreme4)Basically, the problem doesn't exist for a while, and then suddenly it will: whenever I go to launch an...
  7. Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications

Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications: Hey all, I'm on Windows 10, and I've been having this issue. Strangely, I had it before on different processor, motherboard, and RAM (i7-2600, ASRock Z77 Extreme4), and I've since changed those parts out (i7-4790, ASRock Z97 Extreme6) and reformatted/reinstalled Windows 10....
  8. Computer slow and sluggish after installing windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer slow and sluggish after installing windows 10 update: I have a HP 500 277c w/ I7 3.40 Ghz processor and 12 gb of memory. Prior to install of update I could run multiple programs with no problem. Since install I can only run one program at a time. Anything more and the systems slows and gets sluggish. I updated all drivers with...
  9. Windows becomes slow

Windows becomes slow: Hello guys, I have some problems with this operating system. Everything works well but after a while it gets slow. Here's how it goes: If I turn on my laptop and let the Windows load 100% everything works smooth without any problems. Explorer opens instantly with every...
  10. Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?

Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?: Windows 10 Home 64 bit It's the shutdowns and startups. Before upgrading to 10, my Windows 7 laptop took less than two minutes and now it's taking 10+ minutes. Things seem to be fairly decent as far as working once the desktop loads and I can get started. I just don't...