Windows 10: my computer has been attempting to load KB4462919 quite a while. The load always ends with...

Discus and support my computer has been attempting to load KB4462919 quite a while. The load always ends with... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer has been attempting to load KB4462919 quite a while. The load always ends with Error code: (0x80073712). when will there be a fix or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vgaither1, Oct 24, 2018.

1. vgaither1 Win User

my computer has been attempting to load KB4462919 quite a while. The load always ends with...

my computer has been attempting to load KB4462919 quite a while. The load always ends with Error code: (0x80073712). when will there be a fix or workaround for this error? I've read tips to change some registry settings, but I am not comfortable doing that.

:)

vgaither1, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Black screen while loading Windows 10 with no cursor

There are several reasons why you're encountering the issue. We recommend that you perform a hard reset on your computer to see if your device will load the
    Advanced Options page. To know how to perform a hard reset, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the power button of your computer for 10 seconds so that the computer will turn off.
    • Turn on the computer.
    • Check if your system will load the Advanced Options page.
    • If the system did not load the page, repeat steps 1-3.

Please take note that you need to repeat the steps above three times if your computer is not loading the
    Advanced Options page. Also, please make sure that there are no other peripherals attached to the computer aside from the mouse and keyboard. If the page will not load after 3 attempts or if you're able to load the
    Advanced Options page, kindly get back to us.

Argel Obm, Oct 24, 2018
  3. attempted to load Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium, the following error displayed: Error 1402.Could not open key: UNKNOWN\Components\DA42B

Good evening and many thanks for your prompt response.

Undertook attempts to load the program both via the advised Program Compatibility Troubleshooter and compatibility settings manually. Have included detail further herein.

At this point we must reiterate our previous advice that The Dragon speaking program
    has loaded correctly to two other PC's running Win 10 64 bit and utilising the same installer. The Windows 10 upgrades were loaded within days to all three computers and with all running flawlessly since loaded. One of the PC's referred is
    the exact hardware specification/build and software loaded as per the problem PC.

Relative to your advice re Compatibility, these are steps and outcomes.

• Attempted to load the program via Program Compatibility Troubleshooter and which utilised Windows 8. Same negative error 1402 outcome as previously reported at approx 90% of the load phase.
    • Attempted to load the program via compatibility settings manually with only change to defaults being to Windows 7. Same negative error 1402 outcome as previously reported at approx 90% of the load phase.
    • Attempted to load the program via compatibility settings manually with
      ALL
      defaults changed and being: Window 8, Reduced colour mode, Run in 640 x 480, Disable display scaling and Run as an Administrator. Same negative error 1402 outcome as previously reported at approx 90% of the load phase.
    Can only say, back to the Community and hopefully further suggestions will be forthcoming.

Regards, Barry

barryhardman, Oct 24, 2018
  4. mbmeadows Win User

my computer has been attempting to load KB4462919 quite a while. The load always ends with...

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. my computer has been attempting to load KB4462919 quite a while. The load always ends with... - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor always loading while joining discord voice chat: I dont know how this happened but I realised that when I joining a voice chat on discord, my cursor always appearing loading every 5 seconds. Anybody here know what happened?...
  3. My attempts to load specific software onto my HP Probook has been unsuccessful and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My attempts to load specific software onto my HP Probook has been unsuccessful and i...: I am attempting to load Taurex software onto my new HP Probook running windows 11. The software refuses to work but we have loaded it onto our other laptop also running windows 11 and it works. The software supplier has indicated that it is a windows 11 issue. Is anyone able...
  4. My attempts to load specific software onto my HP Probook has been unsuccessful and i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My attempts to load specific software onto my HP Probook has been unsuccessful and i...: I am attempting to load Taurex software onto my new HP Probook running windows 11. The software refuses to work but we have loaded it onto our other laptop also running windows 11 and it works. The software supplier has indicated that it is a windows 11 issue. Is anyone able...
  5. My windows mail has quit loading??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows mail has quit loading??: The sound quit working on my desktop. After that was fixed on line, I suppose they worked on the App, now my e-mail does not load?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-mail-has-quit-loading/9283d7dd-c815-47e5-ac7c-90d6edba2b33
  6. Microsoft Solitare Quit Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare Quit Loading: Last night Microsoft Solitare was working fine, this morning I clicked on the App and the splash screen for Microsoft Solitare appeared for 5 seconds then disappeared and failed to load. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, did not help. I reset the app and it did not help....
  7. My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version.: My computer is restarting at an attempt to load an updated insider version. I have a third party program on a thump drive that allows access to the troubled system. How can I restore my PC? Win 10 Insider....
  8. Never ending loading screen starting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never ending loading screen starting my computer: Hey, so i've been having more problems with my PC and i hope you could help me cause of you being so helpfull last time. So this time i've been having a worse problem than the pc crashing while using it. Now my Computer won't even start, when i do turn on my PC it goes past...
  9. An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error has occured while attempting to load a Microsoft .Net conf: Hi, so for a while now, every time when I try to open Curse Client, I get this screen. [img] I've went to the site where the "yes" button takes me and I download the thing but it doesn't do anything. I've tried to .Net cleanup tool by Microsoft, that didn't work. I...
  10. My Computer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Support
    My Computer Not Loading: [img] Also, icon thumbnails wont show up in folders, only on desktop when refreshed. Any fix? thanks. 23969
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop drivers

2. homegroup an error occured while starting troubleshooter

3. kb4462919 slow computer