Windows 10: my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off

Discus and support my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Goldreddit1356, Apr 7, 2021.

1. my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off

/u/Goldreddit1356, Apr 7, 2021

2. Issues enabling Quiet hours

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Are you referring to Quiet Hours in Mobile device or Computer?

I have tried to repro the Quiet hours and is working in the final Windows 10 on Computers.

You may follow the steps below and check if it works:

• Take your mouse pointer to the Notification Area icon on the Taskbar near the corner in the right side and make a right click.

• You can see two options on a menu – First Option isAction Center and the Second is Turn On quiet hours.

• ClickTurn on quiet hours.

• To Turn off Quiet hours make a right click on the Notification area icon once more.

• Click Turn off Quiet hours this time.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Issues enabling Quiet hours

This does not address the issue of "Seeing or Changing" settings related to Quiet Hours. Could you please elaborate? Thanks in advance.

johnmiles2010, Apr 7, 2021
  4. my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off

Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off

1. my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. My laptop Windows 10 has been updating , turning itself on and off for 16 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Windows 10 has been updating , turning itself on and off for 16 hours.: My laptop Windows 10 has been updating , turning itself on and off for 16 hours. I don't know much about computers, how can I get this to stop and be able to use my laptop. I have not attempted anything. Thanks so much....
  3. My laptop Windows 10 has been updating , turning itself on and off for 16 hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop Windows 10 has been updating , turning itself on and off for 16 hours.: My laptop Windows 10 has been updating , turning itself on and off for 16 hours. I don't know much about computers, how can I get this to stop and be able to use my laptop. I have not attempted anything. Thanks so much....
  4. My laptop Windows 10 has been updating , turning itself on and off for 16 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installation has been prepared for hours, what to do?

Installation has been prepared for hours, what to do?: I wanted to download Playstation remote Play on my Windows laptop, but when I opened the file, it said that the installation is being prepared. But nothing happened and I could not cancel the installation. I ask for help because it is really annoying. Installation wird seit...
  6. This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This has been updating for an hour. Whybis it doing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GhostyBoi666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9sger/this_has_been_updating_for_an_hour_whybis_it/
  7. My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do?

My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DaLegend27k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiq2qm/my_computer_has_been_like_this_for_a_few_hours_is/
  8. It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do...

It’s been 2+ hours of restarting and turning off computer without peripherals doesn’t do...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Ma5ter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd79x0/its_been_2_hours_of_restarting_and_turning_off/
  9. Turn off computer after hours of inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn off computer after hours of inactivity: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to create a local active directory policy on a computer that will shut it off not sleep mode setting after given hours of inactivity. N:B: I want to implement this policy on a local device and hope it will not affect other computers...
  10. turn off active hours

turn off active hours: I prefer my OS to update when available. I don't want it waiting for non-active hours. Is there a preference for that? How do I turn it off or deactivate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-active-hours/741f473b-d5f6-47a6-9e8b-a450aae21a0c