Windows 10: my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me

Discus and support my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi a couple of weeks ago I Friended who I thought was a military guy wanting to get close to me on Facebook.He started telling me that he needed Amazon... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristyCagle924, Oct 6, 2018.

1. my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me

Hi a couple of weeks ago I Friended who I thought was a military guy wanting to get close to me on Facebook.He started telling me that he needed Amazon refill cards.So now my Facebook account is inJapanees, my cursor is bigger,anyway its in deep it listens it syncs itself to everything Ihaveon my laptop Dell Inspiron15 5000 Series.Its syncs my phone also .It is hacked the same ,maybe my t.v. too.please help

:)

ChristyCagle924, Oct 6, 2018

2. Make your Facebook hack-proof

The social media firm has announced it now supports the FIDO U2F security key - a physical key that's plugged into the USB-port on a computer and is tapped to confirm login, alongside a password to open Facebook.

Facebook says that using the key will make accounts 'immune' to hackers.

Mobile users will also be able to use NFC (near-field communication) technology - the same software that powers contactless services - to connect the key with some Android devices.

Facebook says it is still working on support for its official app.

Once activated via Facebook's security setting, both the key and the password are needed to log in - a set-up that's known as two-factor authentication - and a set-up Facebook also says will make remote hacking into accounts impossible.

Facebook said that if users have a U2F security key, they can register it with their account via the site's settings and do not have to use it again to log in to Facebook on that device until they clear the browser's cache.

Keys can also be bought online, and cost around £16.99 ($21).

The social network's security team has previously estimated that around 0.06 per cent of Facebook accounts - around 600,000 profiles - are compromised every day.

my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me 00578-4160712-Facebook_said_that_if_users_have_a_U2F_security_key_they_can_reg-a-2_1485503474059.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...ical-security-key-to-counter-hacking-4495579/

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Laronge Win User
    Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Oct 6, 2018
  4. my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me

1. my computer has been hacked my facebook is now in Japanees,help me - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. The computer has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  3. The computer has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  4. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has my computer been hacked?: I updated my Windows 10 and “Best Dullicate Photos” and “CCleaner” automatically downloaded on to my computer without my ever choosing so. Has my computer been hacked?...
  5. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has my computer been hacked?: I updated my Windows 10 and “Best Dullicate Photos” and “CCleaner” automatically downloaded on to my computer without my ever choosing so. Has my computer been hacked?...
  6. Has my computer been hacked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Computer has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer has been hacked: There is a rambler.ru account on my computer that I didn't add and my microsoft account got deleted and I was wondering how I could get this account off my computer I tried a clean install of windows but it didn't work....
  8. Has my computer been infected or hacked?

Has my computer been infected or hacked?: Hello. I am on a PC running windows 10. Last night, I was batch renaming some files and suddenly found that my computer was taking a long time to process the last request. The files I was renaming were on another drive that is sometimes sluggish. I ended up checking out my...
  9. My computer has been hacked by a Trojan.

My computer has been hacked by a Trojan.: Today5/18/20 my computer was acting funny, it kept going to yahoo instead of google. I was wondering what happened, and when I looked it up, other people who had the same issue said it was a virus. So I installed Malwarebytes, and scanned my system and found 1 PUP, and 2197...
  10. My computer has been hacked

My computer has been hacked: My computer has been hacked and a hidden user has gained access. In an effort to delete default users, there are several now, I still cant find out how or where they are. I have disabled network sharing and turned off Wi-Fi and so far I haven't detected the...