Windows 10: My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do?

Discus and support My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DaLegend27k [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaLegend27k, Mar 14, 2020.

1. My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do?

/u/DaLegend27k, Mar 14, 2020
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 14, 2020
  4. My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do?

Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do?

1. My computer has been like this for a few hours. Is this normal and what can I do? - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. Does anyone know what i can do about thi´s, it happens after my pc has been on for like an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what i can do about thi´s, it happens after my pc has been on for like an hour: IDK if the picture shows it, but basically what it says is:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryDebug Error!Progra,: C:\Program Files x86\MSI\MSI Center\GameBar\TraceFPS.exeAbort has been calledPress Retry to debug the application...
  3. Does anyone know what i can do about thi´s, it happens after my pc has been on for like an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what i can do about thi´s, it happens after my pc has been on for like an hour: IDK if the picture shows it, but basically what it says is:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryDebug Error!Progra,: C:\Program Files x86\MSI\MSI Center\GameBar\TraceFPS.exeAbort has been calledPress Retry to debug the application...
  4. When im playing games for a few hours my computer suddenly restart and this has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When im playing games for a few hours my computer suddenly restart and this has been...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802041dab19, 0xffffed0fe1beef28, 0xffffed0fe1bee760. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: aede39d3-918e-4bb8-9635-fc2225b9ee06.The link to the DMP file and the...
  5. When im playing games for a few hours my computer suddenly restart and this has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When im playing games for a few hours my computer suddenly restart and this has been...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802041dab19, 0xffffed0fe1beef28, 0xffffed0fe1bee760. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: aede39d3-918e-4bb8-9635-fc2225b9ee06.The link to the DMP file and the...
  6. When im playing games for a few hours my computer suddenly restart and this has been...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my computer has been doing this for hours and hours and I can't turn it off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm9hbx/my_computer_has_been_doing_this_for_hours_and/
  8. It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?

It has been stuck like this for more than 12 hours hours what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Professional_Phone_2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izwml4/it_has_been_stuck_like_this_for_more_than_12/
  9. Installation has been prepared for hours, what to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation has been prepared for hours, what to do?: I wanted to download Playstation remote Play on my Windows laptop, but when I opened the file, it said that the installation is being prepared. But nothing happened and I could not cancel the installation. I ask for help because it is really annoying. Installation wird seit...
  10. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiz3vw/it_has_been_stuck_at_86_for_an_hour_is_this_normal/