Windows 10: My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.

Discus and support My computer has changed the way it functions since last update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I resolve the following challenges.1 when I click on tab it does not always open, upload or do anything....as if my mouse is not working. But it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KellyPeacock1, Jun 14, 2021.

1. My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.

How do I resolve the following challenges.1 when I click on tab it does not always open, upload or do anything....as if my mouse is not working. But it is. 2 once in a tab, it will not allow me to move thru the page.....I have to wait it out, sometimes double clicking works. Sometimes it does not.3 last night, my entire computer locked up. Had to wait for batter to die before I could do anything. Once battery died, computer shut down then I was able to do a slight charge and the computer started working again with the exception of the above listed conditions.4 it keeps lo

:)

KellyPeacock1, Jun 14, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 14, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 14, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.

1. My computer has changed the way it functions since last update. - Similar Threads - computer has changed

2. Computer freezing daily since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing daily since last update: My machine has been freezing daily since the last update, it never did that before. I tried looking online to see how to diagnose the issue but have not been successful. Has anyone else been having the same problem? Is Microsoft aware of this? Any plans to fix or diagnose it?...
  3. Time since last change ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Time since last change ?: Is there a way to see the time that has elapsed since the AC power was plugged in on windows ? submitted by /u/Da_Viper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktz71x/time_since_last_change/
  4. Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless & Bluetooth function not there anymore since last updates/: I have a ROG Maximus XI extreme with an Intel Wireless AC 9560 chip on board. 2 days ago i was listening to music on my Bluetooth headset without any trouble. Yesterday I tried to use my headset again with my computer and I couldn't get connected. I have check everything....
  5. Something has changed since last year?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something has changed since last year?: I am running windows 10,and I use Nikon Camera,last year the photos are perfect,this year I now have an Extension I never heard about DSC_0046.NEF What or whom decided that now I have to go Download Codecs From Microsoft Store?????? Plus the Microsoft store stops...
  6. Since last update

Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  7. Two computers playing up since last update.

Two computers playing up since last update.: Hi, I am certainly getting sick of this. For about the last ten days I have wasted most of each day trying to sort out my 2 windows 10 computers. On both of the machines the first scene as windows 10 loads is totally out of focus and fuzzy. Maybe this is a new feature of...
  8. Since last update, windows will not recognise my (functioning) internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since last update, windows will not recognise my (functioning) internet connection: Last update broke the audio on my windows so I repaired my windows installation which worked. However, I also discivered that that windows was not recognising any network connections (wired or wifi), despite the fact that I can still use web browsers, stream movies and play...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538