Windows 10: My computer has decided to grow overnight.

Discus and support My computer has decided to grow overnight. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i turned on my computer this morning, everything has changed. My icons are bigger, The font is bigger. When i go on the internet that is also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shirtbutton, Mar 28, 2022.

1. My computer has decided to grow overnight.

When i turned on my computer this morning, everything has changed. My icons are bigger, The font is bigger. When i go on the internet that is also bigger and everything looks a bit blurred. Please help me as i am going out of my mind.

:)

shirtbutton, Mar 28, 2022
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 28, 2022
  3. mrw1986 Win User
    [Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile My computer has decided to grow overnight. :)

mrw1986, Mar 28, 2022
  4. My computer has decided to grow overnight.

Computer freezing overnight

Here are 8 and 9 images. . . Also, idk why the SSD has a bad block. It's a brand new SSD. I've only had it 2 months.

My computer has decided to grow overnight. [​IMG]

My computer has decided to grow overnight. [​IMG]

RainbowPride, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

My computer has decided to grow overnight.

1. My computer has decided to grow overnight. - Similar Threads - computer has decided

2. Why has my bluetooth icon disappeared overnight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my bluetooth icon disappeared overnight?: I can't find my bluetooth icon on the bottom right of my screen anymore, and when I go to bluetooth in settings, it says " couldn't connect" when trying to connect to anything. This is weird because it's been working just fine up until a few days ago. I've tried holding...
  3. Why has my bluetooth icon disappeared overnight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my bluetooth icon disappeared overnight?: I can't find my bluetooth icon on the bottom right of my screen anymore, and when I go to bluetooth in settings, it says " couldn't connect" when trying to connect to anything. This is weird because it's been working just fine up until a few days ago. I've tried holding...
  4. Computer extremely slow overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer extremely slow overnight: Hello, I dont know why, my computer became extremely slow overnight, the startup takes 5 minutes to get in the login screen instead of 10 seconds, after login I get a black screen with mouse for 10 minutes then just my screenshot without any shortcuts, by clicking on the...
  5. Computer extremely slow overnight

Computer extremely slow overnight: Hello, I dont know why, my computer became extremely slow overnight, the startup takes 5 minutes to get in the login screen instead of 10 seconds, after login I get a black screen with mouse for 10 minutes then just my screenshot without any shortcuts, by clicking on the...
  6. Computer extremely slow overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer has decided to grow overnight.

My computer has decided to grow overnight.: When i turned on my computer this morning, everything has changed. My icons are bigger, The font is bigger. When i go on the internet that is also bigger and everything looks a bit blurred. Please help me as i am going out of my mind....
  8. My computer has decided to grow overnight.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer has decided to grow overnight.: When i turned on my computer this morning, everything has changed. My icons are bigger, The font is bigger. When i go on the internet that is also bigger and everything looks a bit blurred. Please help me as i am going out of my mind....
  9. Windows has decided that it won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows has decided that it won't work: Problem: Hey there I am having some issues with Windows right now and it is genuinely making me want to destroy my pc my registry has been corrupted which means I can't open any windows app (reg,command or anything else What I tried: I have tried doing a fresh reset on the pc...
  10. Computer freezing overnight

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezing overnight: I've got a problem that I can't seem to figure out. . I leave my computers on 24/7. I never shut them down. Well, about 3-4 times each week, i'll wake up of a morning and one of my computers freezes over night. The other computer NEVER does it. Have any idea what could be the...