Windows 10: My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues

Discus and support My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much the title. My computer has had poor connection for a few weeks. Every internet option says one bar. I can barely do anything. This issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CraftyGamingYT, Nov 10, 2019.

1. My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues

Pretty much the title. My computer has had poor connection for a few weeks. Every internet option says one bar. I can barely do anything. This issue is only on my computer. Anyone have a fix? I don't know if it's an adapter issue, driver issue, etc. Only thing I've really tried is resetting the adapter driver, but that didn't work.

submitted by /u/CraftyGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CraftyGamingYT, Nov 10, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Internet Connectivity Issues

So heres the deal. My brother who is behind the opposite wall of me is having internet issues. The router is here in my room and his internet is plugged into the Linksys E2000 via a wire going from it to an ethernet wall socket going to his room and into his computer.

He has been having iffy internet for the past 2 days. Fixed it yesterday by rebooting now the problem has resurfaced.

What we have tried:
    • Testing the ethernet cables with a tester. Passed
    • Tested onboard ethernet with known working cable (computer hooked up using my connections in my room) Passed
    • Checked to make sure there was no static IP address in IPv4 settings. Passed
    • Made sure the Network Connection wasnt full on disabled. Passed
    • Swapped the cable leading from the router to the wall outlet in my room. Passed and worked for a few minutes.
    With regards to that last bullet point, the computer is no longer getting internet again despite working for a few minutes. Testing the new cable again, tells us that pins 1 and 2 are "open". That is the second cable in a row that the tester is spitting this message out on.

Any ideas guys? Im out of them.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 10, 2019
  4. My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues

1. My Computer Has Internet Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Computer Has Internet

2. my computer has an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has an issue.: On my computer, everytime I shut it down, the second it comes back on, it says threats found. I've deleted them various times from the settings security, and they always come back. I don't know if this is a virus but if it is, can you tell me how to remove it for good? Thank...
  3. my computer has an issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer has an issue.: On my computer, everytime I shut it down, the second it comes back on, it says threats found. I've deleted them various times from the settings security, and they always come back. I don't know if this is a virus but if it is, can you tell me how to remove it for good? Thank...
  4. Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet: Overview of problem and specsI have a custom build gaming PC with the following specifications:CPUAMD Ryzen 5 36000XTNetwork Adapter Bluetooth and Wi-FiTP-Link Archer T5E AC1200MemoryCorsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4-3200StorageSamsung 970 EVO 2TB SSDMotherboardMSI B450...
  5. Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming PC frequently has issues connecting to internet: Overview of problem and specsI have a custom build gaming PC with the following specifications:CPUAMD Ryzen 5 36000XTNetwork Adapter Bluetooth and Wi-FiTP-Link Archer T5E AC1200MemoryCorsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4-3200StorageSamsung 970 EVO 2TB SSDMotherboardMSI B450...
  6. Weird issue with my Internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue with my Internet connection: I bought myself a new pc about 2 weeks ago, 2 days ago i started downloading a large torrent via Bittorent (via their online client), while downloading my Internet slowed down which i thought was normal but after i finished downloading it my Internet connection when working...
  7. Internet Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Issues: So recently for no apparent reason my internet has been disconnecting and then reconnecting for no apparent reason. It started a few days ago and I'm not sure what could have caused it to happen. It goes from saying secured, connected to secured and then I must click connect...
  8. internet connection issues

internet connection issues: Hi I recently updated to the current windows 10 update and ever since I'm having issues connecting to the internet. I'm connected via ethernet cable but every time I get on the computer I have to reset my router for the ethernet cable to work. This wasn't issue a couple of...
  9. 24 hours ago my computer suddenly has no internet connection!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    24 hours ago my computer suddenly has no internet connection!: Hi I'm pretty tech savvy happy building and servicing machines and comfortable with most issues however something really odd has happened. Suddenly 24 hours ago having made no changes to my system but with windows auto update on I have no internet connection. I've tried all...
  10. Internet connection issues

Internet connection issues: i have a surface 10. I am in China trying to connect to my local wifi. I continue to receive the error message “Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding.” I noticed others had this issue, i tried using...