Windows 10: My computer has just updated and my cursor has disappeared.

Discus and support My computer has just updated and my cursor has disappeared. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tried Fn and the F Keys. This hasn't worked. Tried device manager but neither pointers nor human interface devices is there to select. Went to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R1985E, Dec 6, 2020.

1. R1985E Win User

My computer has just updated and my cursor has disappeared.

Tried Fn and the F Keys. This hasn't worked.

Tried device manager but neither pointers nor human interface devices is there to select.

Went to the manufacturers website to install the latest driver but I can't do that without a cursor.

Any help would be grately appreciated.

:)

R1985E, Dec 6, 2020

2. Disappearing Cursor

My cursor disappeared after I download the last two updates, I try to correct the problem using suggestions (FN+F5, FN+F7...) it didn't work. I deleted the last two updates and now a reappearance of the much-needed cursor.

KimberlyMLM, Dec 6, 2020
  3. SANDYUL Win User
    DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lost Cursor

Hi Michael,

One possible factor why cursor may disappear is due to corruptions. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer has just updated and my cursor has disappeared. - Similar Threads - computer has updated

2. My cursor has disappeared from my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor has disappeared from my screen.: The touch pad just isn't working, all the other parts of the keyboard are though. I somehow managed to restart my laptop by navigating with the arrow buttons alone, but it's very inconvenient. I don't use a separate mouse pad....
  3. My cursor has disappeared from my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor has disappeared from my screen.: The touch pad just isn't working, all the other parts of the keyboard are though. I somehow managed to restart my laptop by navigating with the arrow buttons alone, but it's very inconvenient. I don't use a separate mouse pad....
  4. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor has disappeared??: Hi my name is Emma and I have an ASUS Vivobook 15. Just today I have noticed that my laptop’s cursor has disappeared when I’m using my homescreen, but is apparent on my Lock Screen. I’ve already done some research, and I’ve tried restarting/shutting down the laptop, but...
  5. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor has disappeared??: Hi my name is Emma and I have an ASUS Vivobook 15. Just today I have noticed that my laptop’s cursor has disappeared when I’m using my homescreen, but is apparent on my Lock Screen. I’ve already done some research, and I’ve tried restarting/shutting down the laptop, but...
  6. My cursor has disappeared??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bluetooth has disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my computer: Today I successfully moved several small files from my Dell Inspiron 3793 laptop 5 months old to my smartphone using Bluetooth. I stepped away to make coffee and put some laundry in the washing machine, and when I came back I attempted to move several more small files from...
  8. My cursor has disappeared and my attached keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My cursor has disappeared and my attached keyboard won't work: My keyboard detached from my Surface Pro 3. When I reattached it, it is as if it is not attached. No cursor, not able to use the keyboard....
  9. My sound has just disappeared

My sound has just disappeared: sound has gone whilst I was watching a utube post ........have checked settings and all seems normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-has-just-disappeared/73059149-9bc4-4855-b7bc-b88d2b75d6bb
  10. My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.

My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.: I have an acer swift laptop. Out of the blue during a browsing session, my cursor froze. Touchpad gestures also didn't work. I tried to restart and the cursor was just frozen in the centre of the screen instead. I went to device manager, went to 'mice and other pointing...