Windows 10: MY COMPUTER HAS NOT WORKED WELL SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10.

Discus and support MY COMPUTER HAS NOT WORKED WELL SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; MY COMPUTER BARELY WORKS SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10. HAVE I BEEN HACKED?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JUDY REYNOLDS, Apr 14, 2020.

1. MY COMPUTER HAS NOT WORKED WELL SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10.

MY COMPUTER BARELY WORKS SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10. HAVE I BEEN HACKED?

:)

JUDY REYNOLDS, Apr 14, 2020
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Apr 14, 2020
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Apr 14, 2020
  4. MY COMPUTER HAS NOT WORKED WELL SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10.

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but
    the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool says all ok and continued ok... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all ok for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?

and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)

is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

Lse123polis, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

MY COMPUTER HAS NOT WORKED WELL SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10.

1. MY COMPUTER HAS NOT WORKED WELL SINCE I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 TO WIN 10. - Similar Threads - COMPUTER HAS WORKED

2. how can i get my dvd cd player to work since i upgraded from win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get my dvd cd player to work since i upgraded from win 7 to win 10: my win 10 will not play my dvd cd player since i upgraded from win7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-dvd-cd-player-to-work-since-i/11268af8-16cb-464e-a6bc-d44a0209251a
  3. how can i get my dvd cd player to work since i upgraded from win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get my dvd cd player to work since i upgraded from win 7 to win 10: my win 10 will not play my dvd cd player since i upgraded from win7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-dvd-cd-player-to-work-since-i/11268af8-16cb-464e-a6bc-d44a0209251a
  4. Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10: Hello.Few days ago i make upgrade to Windows 10 on my computer with Windows 7 PRO licence. I know that the free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 is not free any more. If i check Activation status it is Activeted with digital licence. Is this legal?...
  5. Touchpad does not work since I upgraded to win 10 from win 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad does not work since I upgraded to win 10 from win 8: Hi, I upgraded to win 10 from 8 when it first came out, I have an Acer E 711 and have tried to reinstall the drivers from Acer's web site. I go into Device Management and it's not there even after the 20h02 update just the mouse, it's not even showing in the bios of the...
  6. Upgrade from win 7 to win 10 fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from win 7 to win 10 fails: I have tried upgrading my system from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10. I downloaded the upgrade from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 The upgrade gets approximately 90 to 95 percent installed, and errors out. Now every time I get the...
  7. Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10: If I upgrade my operating system to Win 10 , must I redownload and reinstall all the games that I have on my PC ( around 12 Terabytes ) ? or there is a workaround to avoid that ( so that I can play them in Win 10 without the hassle ) ? Most of the games are on ( steam ,...
  8. upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10 failure

upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10 failure: getting the error "failed in SECOND BOOT, MIGRATING DATA step" when trying to upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10. any idesa on how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-7-to-win-10-failure/5897582e-19f6-4dd0-a905-db07ffc929b9
  9. Since my WIN 10 upgrade from WIN 7..my OFFICE programs don't work?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Since my WIN 10 upgrade from WIN 7..my OFFICE programs don't work?: How can I get them to work or can somebody suggest a word processing program? 60668
  10. Upgrading from win 7 (which has issues) to win 10

Upgrading from win 7 (which has issues) to win 10: Hey guys, so somehow my windows 7 PC doesn't really work anymore, it keeps on crashing after a minute or two with the dreaded exception message (I suspect one of the automated system updates didn't install properly). I can login into the safe mode with networking and I have...