Windows 10: My computer has seizures

Discus and support My computer has seizures in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have had my computer (Surface Book) for about 2 and half years now and the only thing that bugs me is it does what I call absence seizures where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Altius08, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Altius08 Win User

My computer has seizures

So I have had my computer (Surface Book) for about 2 and half years now and the only thing that bugs me is it does what I call absence seizures where the screen basically freezes and slowly fades out and then snaps back to functioning normally. It usually does this when more than one this is running which is like all the time.

At first, it didn't bother me and thought it might just be a bug that would get fixed but it hasn't and is really annoying. Has anyone see or experienced this and is there a fix other than getting a Mac Book?

:)

Altius08, Oct 1, 2018

2. Is this why after Windows XP the seizure controls were taken away?

It's common knowledge that flashing , flickering, strobing lights are the cause of seizures. In Windows XP there were seizure controls to avoid this but ever since Vista Microsoft has chosen to deny people with seizure disorders the seizure control options.
    Is making money worth putting the lives of seizure impaired people in danger? They have the technology and have for a very long time ever since Windows XP which they offered as a consideration to people with seizure disorders... they still offer the deaf
    and the blind the consideration of the technology to be a part of this computer / internet world that has taken over everything why would they CHOOSE to place those impaired with seizure disorders at risk, lives could actually be lost, to make money? Is there
    anyone out there that has the higher technology wisdom to help me reconfigure my system to deny flashing, strobing, flickering lights.... If not I along with so many others will have to give up the computer / internet world if we can not find a way on our
    own to stop this as Microsoft has chosen to deny us for their own greed and profit. This choice is only helpful for Microsoft and is being seen as Microsoft preying on the disabled for profit.

Please help I know their are techs out there who know how to make this happen.

https://news.microsoft.com/en-gb/20...tients-predict-when-they-will-have-a-seizure/

This is despicable and proves how money has become more important than the lives of people and proves that Microsoft is a fowl company capable of hurting people for profit.

Thank you for your time.

JuliTibbetts, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Why did Microsoft take away "Seizure Controls" after XP?

Being Epileptic I really need to understand why Microsoft provided Seizure Controls in Settings with XP but has since removed it from every OS starting with Vista to now?

Hardware has provided ways to deter this from inflicting harm with special monitors and such... but the software technology that used to be a part of Windows to deter inflicting harm was taken away, without both I feel that this new age of technology has
    progressed into a state where anyone inflicted with seizure disorders are no longer welcome and their safety has not been a concern of Microsoft since XP.

I originally became a customer of Microsoft because of the Seizure Controls they offered in XP.

I'm not real savvy with computer technology, just a simple user that truly misses the best OS Microsoft has ever provided and the ability it gave me with the Seizure Controls option to be a part of in the safest way this computer age.

JuliTibbetts, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

My computer has seizures

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

My computer has seizures

1. My computer has seizures - Similar Threads - computer has seizures

2. my computer has an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has an issue.: On my computer, everytime I shut it down, the second it comes back on, it says threats found. I've deleted them various times from the settings security, and they always come back. I don't know if this is a virus but if it is, can you tell me how to remove it for good? Thank...
  3. my computer has an issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer has an issue.: On my computer, everytime I shut it down, the second it comes back on, it says threats found. I've deleted them various times from the settings security, and they always come back. I don't know if this is a virus but if it is, can you tell me how to remove it for good? Thank...
  4. My computer has virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer has virus: I touch computer when i have COVID does my computer have virus???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-has-virus/6683940a-d2ec-476f-85ea-5521507e0ba8
  5. Is My Computer Has A Virus?

Is My Computer Has A Virus?: What Is Happening In My Computer? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-my-computer-has-a-virus/5569b8ed-6365-4b26-b3b2-cb218fcf76e3
  6. Mouse seizure frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse seizure frequently: what happens when the mouse clicking is breaking like five to six seconds and move again, and battery just been changed and how to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-seizure-frequently/ba15b229-5d63-4bcb-98ac-443e72b4e4c6
  7. Cursor having a seizure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor having a seizure: My cursor moves erratically in a seizure like way across the screen of my laptop. This occurs even if I remove my hands well away from the keyboard and the touch pad. I cannot move or control the cursor. Am using an Acer Aspire S5-371T laptop and Windows 10. Advice welcome!!...
  8. my computer has spyware

my computer has spyware: my computer has spy ware what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/my-computer-has-spyware/81450d14-b077-4362-83c4-85dea64ede4a
  9. my computer has spyware

my computer has spyware: my computer has spy ware what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/my-computer-has-spyware/81450d14-b077-4362-83c4-85dea64ede4a
  10. My computer has a virus

My computer has a virus: So there's two issues: 1) My computer has a virus with the svcvmx program and anything related to it. My antivirus won't start or download. I've tried everything possible I could but nothing is happening. 2) My Internet will connect but there's no Internet. I've tried...