Windows 10: My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move...

Discus and support My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bakkernathan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bakkernathan, Oct 16, 2020.

1. My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move...

/u/bakkernathan, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Kevin_KK Win User

How to make screenshot of the start menu?

I want to take a screenshot of the start menu. This is my procedure:

1. Open "SnippingTool"
    2. Set a delay, say, 5 seconds
    3. Click "New"
    4. Click Windows key, so that the start menu pop up
    5. 5 seconds times out and (hopefully) I can start making the screenshot.
    However, after the fifth step, the start menu is still editable. While I expect it to be masked by a translucent white indicating I can make screenshot over it, it's not the case. In fact, I must click somewhere to enable screenshot on start menu. Is there
    any better/straightforward way to make screenshot of the start menu? Thanks!

Kevin_KK, Oct 16, 2020
  3. mnyoung Win User
    International Sort Keyboard

Thank you, Raymond, for your response. I had actually been to this screen before and seen the menu of options, but International Sort is not among them. Each option is a specific country except the one labelled Latin American, which gave me the wrong
    layout. Thanks to your response, I tried Spain (since International Sort is, for whatever reason, unlisted), and that got me the layout to which I am accustomed. Thank you so much!

mnyoung, Oct 16, 2020
  4. My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move...

Start menu search problems

Hi Michael,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask few questions:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you're having issues with the Start menu, we suggest checking this
    article
    and follow the methods provided to troubleshoot Start menu.

Update us on the outcome.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move...

1. My computer has some sort of internal problem that makes this left menu pop up when I move... - Similar Threads - computer has sort

2. Left click pops up context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click pops up context menu: Whenever I left-click, the context menu pops up and it isn't very pleasant, I've looked into the primary clicking thing, and switch primary and secondary buttons, It's like I have two right clicks on one mouse and it's really messing with how I do things....
  3. Left click pops up context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left click pops up context menu: Whenever I left-click, the context menu pops up and it isn't very pleasant, I've looked into the primary clicking thing, and switch primary and secondary buttons, It's like I have two right clicks on one mouse and it's really messing with how I do things....
  4. Left click pops up context menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. when i move my mouse to the left if goes right and when i move it to right it goes up...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i move my mouse to the left if goes right and when i move it to right it goes up...: what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-move-my-mouse-to-the-left-if-goes-right-and/1920da3d-7e9c-4f42-ba18-01a29d60f699
  6. when i move my mouse to the left if goes right and when i move it to right it goes up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i move my mouse to the left if goes right and when i move it to right it goes up...: what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-move-my-mouse-to-the-left-if-goes-right-and/1920da3d-7e9c-4f42-ba18-01a29d60f699
  7. when i move my mouse to the left if goes right and when i move it to right it goes up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I think my computer has a vulnerability of some sort.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think my computer has a vulnerability of some sort.: I was just using my computer and I have the Razer Cortex Software, it wasn't working in the past so I repaired it in control panel. I go over to boost and boost it with the default options and then I exit all apps and then SystemSettings.exe detects some kind of vulnerability...
  9. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  10. When I click the start menu, this pops up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I click the start menu, this pops up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/teamclark07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzc5o3/when_i_click_the_start_menu_this_pops_up/