Windows 10: My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

Discus and support My computer has suddenly gone really slow. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eliot Buckner, Feb 22, 2024.

1. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?

:)

Eliot Buckner, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

1. My computer has suddenly gone really slow. - Similar Threads - computer has suddenly

2. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  3. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  4. My laptop suddenly turned really slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly turned really slow: I was just playing one of my games Hitman 3 when suddenly my fps dropped down to 3, I thought maybe my laptop might have been doing something in the background so I just waited it out. Eventually I just thought something might have gone wrong in the game so I tried restarting...
  5. My laptop suddenly turned really slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly turned really slow: I was just playing one of my games Hitman 3 when suddenly my fps dropped down to 3, I thought maybe my laptop might have been doing something in the background so I just waited it out. Eventually I just thought something might have gone wrong in the game so I tried restarting...
  6. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer really slow: Hey so suddenly my laptop started being really slow to open programs and when they did finally open they would barely be able to run or would crash.I also noticed on task manager i would be using 30% or more of my memory when no programs were running. I thought that I...
  7. Suddenly gone incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Suddenly gone incredibly slow: Win 10 x64 pro Overnight win10 has become impossibly slow (up to 10 seconds to load a program and often longer). No new programs installed, no viruses and sfc /scannow won't run even in safe mode, which was equally slow. Spent 48 hours trying to deal with this without a...
  8. My laptop is suddenly really slow

My laptop is suddenly really slow: A few days ago I started up my computer in the morning as I always do,the boot process was slightly slower but I didn't really think about it.But logging in to my account after entering my password took about 20 minutes,it used to login in a few seconds.The process after...
  9. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer really slow: Sorry double post please delete it 153373
  10. Really slow computer

Really slow computer: hello guys so I have a dell latitude e5440 and windows 10 and my problem is that all of a sudden my computer started working reallllyyy slowly it was perfectly fine until yesterday, it wasn’t slow at all but it happened all of a sudden it takes 30 min to log in and the...