Windows 10: My computer have BSOD

Discus and support My computer have BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have problem with my pc, which is the same with his PC. Could you help me to point the errors? This is the file which is attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kidz2301, Jul 26, 2020.

1. kidz2301 Win User

My computer have BSOD

Hello everybody,
    I have problem with my pc, which is the same with his PC. Could you help me to point the errors? This is the file which is attached below
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everybody.
    My computer have BSOD. It is the same situation as his PC's error. I run v2 log and i have attached below. Could you help me to point what happens to PC? And could you guide me step by step to check the error?
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

kidz2301, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Having multiple BSODs, verifying if my conclusion is correct

Hi there!

As the title suggests, I've been experiencing multiple BSODs both before and after upgrading to Windows 10. This computer is fairly new, so I'm beginning to think it has something to do with a certain component - in my case, the RAM. As I don't diagnose BSODs often, I'm not sure, so I'm hoping to come here for some help on what to do, what steps to take, or how to explain my situation more clearly.

Basically, every now and then, I'm met with a black screen upon restart. There are times when it boots perfectly fine, and everything is normal, but sometimes on boot it'll just be a black screen where no amount of time will cause it to progress. As well, at random times during my session on the machine, I'm met with several different BSODs, these three being in recent recollection:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE ,and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Upon looking these up, I figured I'd post on this forum a help request, wherein making an account I had to put in my computer's specs. I brought up Speccy to let me know, and it told me "RAM 16.00 Unknown @ 1066 Mhz", where I'm supposed to have a Corsair Vengeance LPX. I now assume that my RAM is what is causing the problem, but I'm not sure what steps to take from here. I have posted my log for additional reference.

Attachment 56029

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks so much!

-Mike

StillJustMike, Jul 26, 2020
  4. My computer have BSOD

ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

My computer have BSOD

1. My computer have BSOD - Similar Threads - computer BSOD

2. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  3. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  4. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  5. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  6. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  7. Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...

Can anyone tell me what this crash is? Computer gets BSOD and GPU fans run 100%. Happens at...: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x1330x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF8026111C340, 0x0Bugcheck name:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDriver or module in which error occurred:0xfffff802`5d7e0003Bug check description:The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  8. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  9. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  10. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.