Windows 10: My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space.

Discus and support My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One hard drive, space allocated as follows: Windows (C:) 118 GB, Data (D:) 920 GB, and Recovery (E:) 10.7 GB. If possible and without reformatting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Samuel EHicks Jr, Dec 31, 2018.

1. My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space.

One hard drive, space allocated as follows: Windows (CMy computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space. :) 118 GB, Data (DMy computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space. :) 920 GB, and Recovery (EMy computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space. :) 10.7 GB.

If possible and without reformatting the drive, I would like to reallocate some of the D: space to drive C:. Thanks for responding.

:)

Samuel EHicks Jr, Dec 31, 2018
  2. WesKlatt Win User

Upgrading HP SSD drive on HP 750-524

I purchased an HP Envy tower with a 128Gb SSD which is where Windows is installed, I have purchased a new 1TB SSD drive that I would like to replace the 128 GB drive with. My machine did not come with the Windows 10 Media, what steps do I need to take before
    I install the new drive and install windows.

• Where do I get the Windows 10 install
    • What steps are needed to create an Install disk
    • Do I have to deactivate my old install before removing the old drive.
    Please let me know if there are any other considerations.

Best Regards,

Wes

WesKlatt, Dec 31, 2018
  3. LolaMeek Win User
    How do I transfer files from an HP Envy desktop Windows 10 computer to a new HP Envy desktop Windows 10 computer?

How do I transfer files from an HP Envy desktop Windows 10 computer to a new HP Envy desktop Windows 10 computer?

Should I backup to an external hard drive and then transfer to the new computer from the hard drive? Is there a more

reliable way?

LolaMeek, Dec 31, 2018
  4. My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space.

dorsetknob, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space.

1. My computer: HP ENVY/Desktop 750-524 running Win 10. Subj. Reallocation of Drive Space. - Similar Threads - computer ENVY Desktop

2. HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy Desktop 750-624 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN! I don't know what to do or how to even...: I have not turned this PC on since the beginning of the pandemic 2020. I tried booting it up today no such luck its stuck on the hp logo screen with a circle wheel of dots ... for over an hour tried powering it off and booting again I got the same result. I do not know how or...
  3. How can I get my HP Envy to print from my Win 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get my HP Envy to print from my Win 10 computer?: I have followed all suggestions here and those on MS support. Printer still won't print. The non-printing started in early November 2020. I tried System Restore, updating HP Envy 5052 drivers mine were already up to date, removing and reinstalling the HP printer using...
  4. Reallocate space for new partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reallocate space for new partitions: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm trying to reallocate some space for a new partition but not able to; it's a new laptop and apparently the full space as allocated to Drive C and there's no unallocated space left. Please let me know if anyone has faced this issue and what's...
  5. Reallocating Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reallocating Disk Space: I have 2TB of storage divided into two drives, C and D. I continue to get messages that I'm running out of disk space on drive C currently allocated at 118 GB so I tried to shrink drive D with 1.4 TB of available space in order to expand drive C. The process of shrinking...
  6. HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart

HP Envy Desktop Won't Restart: Hello, I recently bought a newly desktop HP ENVY Desktop in less than a month ago. My issue is when i restart the computer. In the beginning, i was able to restart very quickly in fact without any issues. Then on my last restart, my desktop icons were small. About a week...
  7. I can't reallocate the unallocated drive space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't reallocate the unallocated drive space: hey, i recently uninstalled Arch Linux, with that i now have around 130 GB in unallocated space on my machine. i cant figure out how i can reallocate that space in my c drive can someone point me in the right direction submitted by /u/CatSauce66 [link] [comments]...
  8. Envy HP beats audio computer. The hard drive crashed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Envy HP beats audio computer. The hard drive crashed.: This may be a rather complex question. Maybe not. I have an Envy HP beats audio comoputer. The hard drive crashed. I bought a new one and installed it. Can anyone help me install all of the necessary stuff I need to run Win 10 64 bit? i Downloaded the Win software onto a USB...
  9. Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop

Random BSODs on Windows 10 HP Envy Desktop: I've been getting sporadic BSODs on my HP Envy. Recently, the motherboard failed, and I purchased the exact same make and model MB off of ebay and upgraded the CPU to an A10. The BSOD started happening right before the mobo went out, and although the PC now boots again, I...
  10. Reallocate Space to C: Drive. "Extend Volume" Button Greyed Out.

in Windows 10 Support
    Reallocate Space to C: Drive. "Extend Volume" Button Greyed Out.: So my C: Drive has been acting up lately, with barely enough space to stay alive. I tried to take some space off the D: Drive, which has 240 GB of unused space, and add it to the C: Drive using Disk Management. But when I shrink the D: Drive and Right Click on C: Drive the...