Windows 10: My computer icon click

Discus and support My computer icon click in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After installing windows 10 pro , clicking on my computer icon receives an error message. After installing windows 10 enterprise, clicking on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gáben, Aug 24, 2019.

1. gáben Win User

My computer icon click

After installing windows 10 pro
    , clicking on my computer icon receives an error message.
    After installing windows 10 enterprise, clicking on my computer icon no error messages

:)

gáben, Aug 24, 2019

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 24, 2019
  3. techguy31 Win User
    Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

I see. I was using a 23" monitor before and the highest resolution was below 1080p so I guess windows remembers that monitors resolution right? I have tried de.das.dude suggestion, but everytime I turn off the computer after arranging the icons it goes back to misarranging the icons.

techguy31, Aug 24, 2019
  4. My computer icon click

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

My computer icon click

1. My computer icon click - Similar Threads - computer icon click

2. Can't click icons or move icons on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click icons or move icons on my desktop.: I'm appreciated if somebody can help me to fix the problem. Sometimes after using my laptop for a while, I can't move or click open the icons on my desktop, except the very left two columns. When I tried to drag icons from the left two columns to the right part of the screen,...
  3. Can't click icons or move icons on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click icons or move icons on my desktop.: I'm appreciated if somebody can help me to fix the problem. Sometimes after using my laptop for a while, I can't move or click open the icons on my desktop, except the very left two columns. When I tried to drag icons from the left two columns to the right part of the screen,...
  4. Help! My computer doesn’t respond to mouse clicking on icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My computer doesn’t respond to mouse clicking on icons.: Yesterday night my computer stopped responding to any of my mouse clicks after working perfectly on a daily basis. The mouse move normally and the start menu opens, but other then that nothing happens - whenever i click on an app/settings icon it looks like it clicks but...
  5. Help! My computer doesn’t respond to mouse clicking on icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My computer doesn’t respond to mouse clicking on icons.: Yesterday night my computer stopped responding to any of my mouse clicks after working perfectly on a daily basis. The mouse move normally and the start menu opens, but other then that nothing happens - whenever i click on an app/settings icon it looks like it clicks but...
  6. Help! My computer doesn’t respond to mouse clicking on icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My computer icon

My computer icon: My computer icon does not work. I have tried all of the previous suggested tweaks reg edit to no avail. Let me rephrase my question. The my computer icon will bring up the file explorer but it states "working on it". Sometimes after a few minutes of the icons for my...
  8. My Computer Icon

My Computer Icon: When I click on the my computer icon it sits there and says "working on it" After a reboot it brings up the icons for around ten minutes then it stops working I have tried all the registry tweaks that I can find nothing works. Short of reformatting my computer which I do...
  9. Can't click on icons and right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on icons and right click: I had my whole PC full and games started to lag I did a reset I starting downloading chrome and steam and suddenly I couldn't click on my desktop I don't know what happend I tried restarting windows explorer and doing other things submitted by /u/Deluxxxe5719 [link]...
  10. Can't right-click taskbar icons or left-click notification area icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't right-click taskbar icons or left-click notification area icons: I have a Surface Laptop 1st gen. Backstory: my keyboard and touchpad stopped working, and to fix that I had to install the driver/firmware package provided by Microsoft for the Surface laptop. Now my keyboard and touchpad work, but I'm having this other strange problem. I...