Windows 10: My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada

Discus and support My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I look up anything on the internet it gives me romanian results, and if I try to make an account for a game, it automatically detects im in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by conc1, Aug 20, 2020.

1. conc1 Win User

My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada

When I look up anything on the internet it gives me romanian results, and if I try to make an account for a game, it automatically detects im in Romania and the support for those games wont do anything because apparently there is only login history from Romania. I have done the time and region settings thing, Ive tried using a VPN, nothing works. How can I fix this because it is absolutely ridiculous and annoying.

:)

conc1, Aug 20, 2020

2. some Websites think I'm in Canada - Geo-locators show location correct

If you enter Network and Internet within Settings, last item in left hand list > Proxy

These are my settings

My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Cortana thinks im a child but im 18

Hello Internet

I upgraded to Windows 10 about a month ago and i have been experiencing an issue.

Cortana thinks im a child!

Now my account is set to my birthdate which makes me 18,I did everything to correct,but Cortana is still saying that im too young so I need help to fix this issue.

TheTravisKohai, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Kitkat58 Win User

Think im hacked

Trying to log in on the log in screen it says computer not connected to the internet please log in with the last logon you used. Im the only user

Kitkat58, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada - Similar Threads - computer internet thinks

2. Roblox keeps thinking im on mobile even though im using it on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox keeps thinking im on mobile even though im using it on windows: I'm using windows 10 and my Roblox keeps thinking that I'm on mobile, I downloaded it from Microsoft store but it still thinks I'm on mobile, it makes games harder and its hard to use Roblox....
  3. Laptop thinks im in the US and I'm not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop thinks im in the US and I'm not: My laptop thinks I'm in the US but I'm in the UK. Have tried the forums and the usual suspects to fix but with no joy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?...
  4. Laptop thinks im in the US and I'm not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop thinks im in the US and I'm not: My laptop thinks I'm in the US but I'm in the UK. Have tried the forums and the usual suspects to fix but with no joy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?...
  5. Laptop thinks im in the US and I'm not

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. im having problems with my mouse i think

in Windows 10 Customization
    im having problems with my mouse i think: I've been having this problem in some of my applications when i try to scroll down or up my computer automatically highlight buttons in a black as you see in this screenshot. I have no idea what to do about, sometimes it doesn't allow me to go difference screens in some of my...
  7. Windows thinks laptop is offline when Im connected and using the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks laptop is offline when Im connected and using the Internet: Desktop hard-wired to router, works fine, laptop on wifi, works fine for everything but Microsoft, which thinks laptop is offline. Desktop can't sign in to anything Windows related, like games, xbox. I get "offline" message. I can have multiple browser instances open, be...
  8. Windows 10 thinks im offline

Windows 10 thinks im offline: Windows store thinks im offline,even tho im able to use google chrome and play steam games. Ive tried trouble shooting and looking up how to fix it but nothing works. im hooked up using a ethernet cable to my router, but nothing works....
  9. Im having internet isues

Im having internet isues: I dont know why time to time my internet disconnects itself, my router is pretty close, so i dont think distance is the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-internet-isues/bc753eeb-52ca-4f09-80d5-19842e93c2c7
  10. Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?

Why does my computer/internet think I am in Canada?: Whenever I search either from Google or Bing or Explorer from my Surface, I get results as if I am located in Canada. I have already check my regional settings & language & they are correct. Thanks! * Moved from IE8/other...