Windows 10: My computer is a complete mess with constant BSODs and errors

Discus and support My computer is a complete mess with constant BSODs and errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just can't deal with this anymore. I have this PC, and it's been a hot mess for months now. I've tried reinstalling windows, uninstalling drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chary5325, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Chary5325 Win User

My computer is a complete mess with constant BSODs and errors

I just can't deal with this anymore. I have this PC, and it's been a hot mess for months now. I've tried reinstalling windows, uninstalling drivers, replacing hardware, taking pieces out and putting them back together again. I just can't figure it out. I've had friends try to help, tried to ask every techy person I know, and no one understands why this PC is so ridiculously crashy. So I come to you, little forum, in hopes of fixing this. I've uploaded my dmp files. Today, I've had about six BSOD, and the PC barely kept it together to post this thread. My most recent BSOD was unexpected kernal mode trap with win32kfull.sys failing, though earlier in the day i had kmode exception not handled error, fault in nonpaged area, or memory management, and followed by dpc watchdog violation, which is the most common of the BSODs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r4azdzahh0g18c/021620-12250-01.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dvbmyikeqg8880/022420-13093-01.dmp?dl=0

thank you

:)

Chary5325, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 24, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer is a complete mess with constant BSODs and errors - Similar Threads - computer complete mess

2. My computer has a constant BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has a constant BSoD: I keep getting BSoD but I tried to use sfc scannow but it said windows resource security cannot perform this action so I decided to reset windows but it said Cannot reset this computer because theres corrupted files but I can't sfc scannow, I can't do anything about it.. I...
  3. My computer has a constant BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has a constant BSoD: I keep getting BSoD but I tried to use sfc scannow but it said windows resource security cannot perform this action so I decided to reset windows but it said Cannot reset this computer because theres corrupted files but I can't sfc scannow, I can't do anything about it.. I...
  4. My computer has a constant BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  6. Computers time completely messed up.

Computers time completely messed up.: Good afternoon, Since yesterday Ive been having some serious problems with my date and time. At the moment syncing my date and time is taking my computer clock back to 1992, and when I manually change the time back to the current date it seems to all be normal until I load...
  7. Complete Mess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete Mess: Hey guys I have some troubles with my laptop. I rebootet windows 10 and after that when I tried to sign in it said Other User but I had no login details. So i followed this youtube tutorial https://youtu.be/nn4B75ZgngI but i forgot to set a password. And now when I try to...
  8. Constant BSOD errors

Constant BSOD errors: Hello, Since I updated my computer to a new one -with the old PSU though- I've had constant crashes and errors while using the computer, but only once while gaming. Oddly enough, while gaming it is when it's the most stable. Seems like anything related to YouTube and music...
  9. I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it

I completely messed my computer up and I cant completely reset it: I dont know what I did but I tried getting space and I deleted Microsoft store and Alienware command center. Ive looked at all those videos on how to reinstall but when I reinstall it just completely crashes. I have tried to reset it to where it feels like I just got a new...
  10. [URGENT TIME SENSITIVE] Constant BSOD, completely new computer

[URGENT TIME SENSITIVE] Constant BSOD, completely new computer: I just built a new computer and after installing windows from a bootable USB, i am encountering constant BSOD at random times. How can I stop this? Edit: My computer is giving a different message everytime it crashes. I scanned my drivers before (not sure what I was doing)...