Windows 10: My computer is being hacked

Discus and support My computer is being hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My gmail accounts have been hacked, how do I know? Well, when I go on youtube and I want to write something, some things appear to me that I didn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CALOPATRICK, May 8, 2022.

1. My computer is being hacked

My gmail accounts have been hacked, how do I know? Well, when I go on youtube and I want to write something, some things appear to me that I didn't write, and videos are posted on my yt channel that I don't post, can I do something? :

:)

CALOPATRICK, May 8, 2022
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, May 8, 2022
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, May 8, 2022
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

My computer is being hacked

Computer was hacked.

Hi Windy,

There are a few steps that we can apply to remove that malicious software from your computer. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, we'd like to know the following:

• Do you have other admin user profiles on your computer?
    • Were you able to access desktop screen?
    • Is your computer still connected to a public network?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, May 8, 2022
Thema:

My computer is being hacked

1. My computer is being hacked - Similar Threads - computer being hacked

2. Is my computer being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my computer being hacked?: I noticed a strange folder kept popping up in OneDrive folder. Its in russian language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-computer-being-hacked/ab0a3360-6578-47a6-85fd-540e0838fa00
  3. Is my computer being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my computer being hacked?: I noticed a strange folder kept popping up in OneDrive folder. Its in russian language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-computer-being-hacked/ab0a3360-6578-47a6-85fd-540e0838fa00
  4. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need with my computer that’s being hacked please: Yes my YouTube account got hack and my Adsense I went to restart my computer since I know that’s where the hacker is now I left on my blue screen that ask to select my country I can’t click my keyboard keys or my mouse I can’t do anything I try to get support everytime I do I...
  5. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

I need with my computer that’s being hacked please: Yes my YouTube account got hack and my Adsense I went to restart my computer since I know that’s where the hacker is now I left on my blue screen that ask to select my country I can’t click my keyboard keys or my mouse I can’t do anything I try to get support everytime I do I...
  6. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I am concerned that my computer is being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am concerned that my computer is being hacked: Hello, Verizon/AOL assisted me on Friday to reset my clock. It has changed again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-concerned-that-my-computer-is-being-hacked/ad76eeb3-9b04-475f-b37e-343c15aaac2a
  8. I am concerned that my computer is being hacked

I am concerned that my computer is being hacked: Hello, Verizon/AOL assisted me on Friday to reset my clock. It has changed again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-concerned-that-my-computer-is-being-hacked/ad76eeb3-9b04-475f-b37e-343c15aaac2a
  9. My computer is being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is being hacked: My gmail accounts have been hacked, how do I know? Well, when I go on youtube and I want to write something, some things appear to me that I didn't write, and videos are posted on my yt channel that I don't post, can I do something? :...
  10. My computer is being hacked

My computer is being hacked: My gmail accounts have been hacked, how do I know? Well, when I go on youtube and I want to write something, some things appear to me that I didn't write, and videos are posted on my yt channel that I don't post, can I do something? :...