Windows 10: my computer is blue screen. i need your help

Discus and support my computer is blue screen. i need your help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, when i download the package of lol,it happend suddenly. the screen says "it is correcting error information,you can restart the computer".i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by qss1, Feb 18, 2021.

1. qss1 Win User

my computer is blue screen. i need your help

hi,

when i download the package of lol,it happend suddenly. the screen says "it is correcting error information,you can restart the computer".i do it,but it doesn't work.

the stop code: DRIVER IROL NOT LESS EQUAL

the failure manipulation: rtwlane.sys

:)

2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 18, 2021
  4. my computer is blue screen. i need your help

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

my computer is blue screen. i need your help

1. my computer is blue screen. i need your help - Similar Threads - computer blue screen

2. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  3. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  4. Need help with blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with blue screen: I have been getting this for a couple of years now. Updating windows or any other drivers did not resolve this issue.Here is a link to a zip on my onedrive containing the minidump, msfino and speccy specs.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atwdufuwvn6QjY1bzT3gHgaGHyNc9w?e=3Dy6bfAll help is...
  5. Need help with blue screens.

Need help with blue screens.: I've been having multiple blue screens lately. I'm not sure why. I have 3 dumps from the last 2 days. They are uploadedhere. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-blue-screens/6a49d522-a031-408b-9fb1-60305a35b984
  6. NEED HELP! BLUE SCREEN

NEED HELP! BLUE SCREEN: STOP CODE SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR SPUVCbv x64 sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-blue-screen/4a9db12e-bfca-4fc0-acb7-ba56a02a7375
  7. I need help with blue screen for windows

I need help with blue screen for windows: I've been tyhrying to reach some about blue screen. And get a busy signal when I call. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-blue-screen-for-windows/6e3c7fe1-c492-403a-bdc3-5ded525b5e8e
  8. Need help with blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with blue screening: I recently moved my pc as in an hour long car ride and I get home and set it back up. My pc runs for about 20-30 mins and I get a blue screen. I thought it was a hardware issue but i’m starting to think it’s something wrong with windows itself. submitted by /u/idoooobz...
  9. Blue Screen - Need help

Blue Screen - Need help: So i have recently started getting BSOD out of nowhere. Whenever it happens it just restarts the PC and everything works fine. The BSOD randomly appears, it can take hours or even minutes between each blue screen. I have no idea how to fix. Ill post onedrive BSOD minidump...
  10. Blue Screen - Need Help

Blue Screen - Need Help: I cannot for the life of me figure out the root cause of this help :( 1: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * *...