Windows 10: My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play

Discus and support My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tamarNM, Nov 15, 2018.

1. tamarNM Win User

My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play

My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play.

:)

tamarNM, Nov 15, 2018

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Nov 16, 2018
  3. silkmaze Win User
    How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Nov 16, 2018
  4. My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play

I am not able to pair the wireless speaker with the Windows 10.

Hi Joseph,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is the wireless speaker connected with the other device? (Your Metro cell phone)

• Are you able to connect to the other Bluetooth devices in Windows 10?
    Until you reply to us with the required information, follow the below suggestions.

If you have connected/paired the wireless speakers with the other devices including your Metro cell phone, I suggest you to unpair the speaker with the particular device and try to pair with Windows 10 or other devices in order to use the wireless
    speakers.

Please be informed that when the wireless speakers are connected to other devices, you may not be able to pair the speakers with the other devices. To pair the speaker, you need to unpair the wireless speakers with connected devices and try to
    pair with other devices.

Refer the below link to change the Bluetooth settings.

How to find Bluetooth settings in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Connect to Bluetooth devices

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Reference: You may refer to the below article and check if you are not able to enable Bluetooth or if it is missing.

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or is missing

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or is missing

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to
    assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play

1. My computer is Bluetooth paired with my wireless speaker but I can't get it to play - Similar Threads - computer Bluetooth paired

2. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection: I have recently paired a Bluetooth speaker to my PC. This speaker is usually connected to my phone but now, when I fire it up, the PC steals the audio from the phone. Is there any way of stopping this happening?Thanks :...
  3. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection: I have recently paired a Bluetooth speaker to my PC. This speaker is usually connected to my phone but now, when I fire it up, the PC steals the audio from the phone. Is there any way of stopping this happening?Thanks :...
  4. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones: I have new Bluetooth headphones and when I try to connect them to my computer, the computer insists on using speakers. I connect it according to this tutorialHowever, the computer doesn't show it as an option for audio: The headphones are fine because they connect well to my...
  6. My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones

My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones: I have new Bluetooth headphones and when I try to connect them to my computer, the computer insists on using speakers. I connect it according to this tutorialHowever, the computer doesn't show it as an option for audio: The headphones are fine because they connect well to my...
  7. My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.: My computer connects to my bluetooth device it only says "Paried". It doesn't even shows the speaker in the program sound, it only apperars the computer speaker. I already try with services, updating drivers. Now I don't know what to do....
  9. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-paired-but-doesnt-play-bose-external/939450b3-c213-4180-a07d-aacd4792b0e5
  10. Bluetooth speaker not pairing

Bluetooth speaker not pairing: My Bluetooth speaker is not pairing with my dell all in one system. How to pair it? though it is pairing very well with other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-not-pairing/257692b5-d8d3-49e4-8577-6e264eb7ad37

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my desktop has blue tooth and a wireless connection but i cant get output to a wireless speaker