Windows 10: My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...

Discus and support My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After installing three optional updates for windows 11 I had shut down my computer and went to bed. When I got back from school the next day I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RAY OTTO1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. RAY OTTO1 Win User

My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...

After installing three optional updates for windows 11 I had shut down my computer and went to bed. When I got back from school the next day I turned on my computer and found that the search function wasn't working, I tried to look up a guide to fix this and I had to go into the settings app. Once I opened it and tried to click on anything it would either crash or show a loading circle and then close. If I try to open the services tab the services won't load and will crash but they will also take a really long time to open. When I try to download anything the download gets stuck at 100 percent

:)

RAY OTTO1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Ubervean Win User

I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing.

I inherited a to broken for grandma computer, it is beyond my fixing. I went through all the troubleshooting steps and "recycled" it. Now it just says unable to reboot will restart for you and never powers back up over and over again. I should note it
    was a display model B4 grandma got it

Ubervean, Nov 23, 2022
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 23, 2022
  4. My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...

Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...

1. My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same... - Similar Threads - computer broken been

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is broken and I have been unable to fix it or find anyone else with the same...: After installing three optional updates for windows 11 I had shut down my computer and went to bed. When I got back from school the next day I turned on my computer and found that the search function wasn't working, I tried to look up a guide to fix this and I had to go into...
  5. It's been looking like this for three hours. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's been looking like this for three hours. Anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/allisforgivenbutme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3u4lv/its_been_looking_like_this_for_three_hours_anyone/
  6. anyone else’s xbox app have the same issue? how can I fix it

anyone else’s xbox app have the same issue? how can I fix it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trundinho7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijikkk/anyone_elses_xbox_app_have_the_same_issue_how_can/
  7. Window 10 Upgrade Problem, anyone else have the same ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Upgrade Problem, anyone else have the same ?: PC has C:low on space, storage card D:123GB Free, USB Stick F:117GB free. Windows Update is failing to see either D or F and this keeps saying low storage. Upgrade is always a issue on these machine for this reason. HP x2 210...
  8. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  9. This update is TRASH. Anyone else having these same problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This update is TRASH. Anyone else having these same problems?: Touch keyboard is super unresponsive, so typing on it sucks. Also, I can't even "pinch zoom" anymore. Brand new Surface Pro 4 (just got it from Microsoft as a replacement) and it's failing....
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...