Windows 10: My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update.

Discus and support My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i say my computer i mean my sister's. Her computer "ASUS transformer book T100" got updated last night. According to her the update took far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mali68.me37, Sep 28, 2019.

1. My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update.

When i say my computer i mean my sister's. Her computer "ASUS transformer book T100" got updated last night. According to her the update took far longer than usual. Today morning when she tried to log in into the system, the loggin screen after putting in the password got stuck for a long time (the screen where the computer checkes password). After 5-8 minutes, the screen changes to the attached. I can cntrl+alt+shift in this screen but clicking task manager does nothing. Clicking other options only changes the screen to a mouse pointer and black screen. My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update. 52d3b5d2-6102-4266-a2d0-03c281e893b7?upload=true.jpg ched picture.

:)

mali68.me37, Sep 28, 2019

2. loggin into computer

hi,

i am having trouble loggin into my computer it runs windows 10 but when i get to the login screen my keyboard and mouse stop working.

It isnt the mouse or keyboard as i have try other keyboards and i get the same result.

can somebody help please.

nick

mcaleernick, Sep 28, 2019
  3. JPM
    Jpm Win User
    How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen

I want to create an avatar that can be displayed as the default loggin one se attached picture
    I try .png with transparency but it does not work.
    Perhaps I don't have the right tool for making transparency on the loggin screen

Thanks for the Help

My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update. [​IMG]

4. adc_430 Win User

My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update.

Black Screen after loggin into laptop

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account? Yes, microsoft account
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue? the latest update from windows 10, OS build 16299.125
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? system restore, checked for runonce process (nothing), system file checker.
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can you send us a photo? no error message, just black screen
    • What is the make and model of your computer? Dell inspirion 7000
    • How much free space do you have on your hard disk? about 120gb (SSD)

adc_430, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update.

1. My computer is bugging out in loggin screen after the windows update. - Similar Threads - computer bugging loggin

2. My computer is bugged out bruh.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is bugged out bruh.: So basically I hit the restart and update button and all of a sudden my screen just went to this.... for like 5 minutes. So i turned it off and on and it's the same deal. Im not sure whats happening....
  3. My computer is bugged out bruh.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is bugged out bruh.: So basically I hit the restart and update button and all of a sudden my screen just went to this.... for like 5 minutes. So i turned it off and on and it's the same deal. Im not sure whats happening....
  4. Computer starts bugging out after i installed a driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer starts bugging out after i installed a driver.: So i am on a Sony-Vaio E series VPCEB26FG, it runs windows 7 home professional and i recently installed service pack 1. I tried installing a driver for the GPU in this laptop, an ATI radeon 5650 hd. I went to the official website but there wasn't the exact same model name as...
  5. Computer starts bugging out after i installed a driver.

Computer starts bugging out after i installed a driver.: So i am on a Sony-Vaio E series VPCEB26FG, it runs windows 7 home professional and i recently installed service pack 1. I tried installing a driver for the GPU in this laptop, an ATI radeon 5650 hd. I went to the official website but there wasn't the exact same model name as...
  6. Computer bugs out after using certain apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer bugs out after using certain apps.: Like the title said computer bugs out after usage of some apps. One of the very few app is Movies & TV. This has been a thing since I got my computer ~ but didn't really care since I didn't use the app for so long. But now it has started bothering me as I now have more apps...
  7. Computer bugs out after using certain apps.

Computer bugs out after using certain apps.: Like the title said computer bugs out after usage of some apps. One of the very few app is Movies & TV. This has been a thing since I got my computer ~ but didn't really care since I didn't use the app for so long. But now it has started bothering me as I now have more apps...
  8. Computer bugs out after using certain apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Black screen after loggin, windows update 20h2 build 19042.804

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after loggin, windows update 20h2 build 19042.804: We're updating selected user to update 20h2 build 19042.804 before we rollout to all the users. Many are experiencing the following : Start Logging Windows hangs after 2-23 seconds, black screen, and mouse is working. Now we tested some, what we found is the following :...
  10. cant loggin to computer with correct password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant loggin to computer with correct password: I cant logg into my dell vostro 1520computer-my password is connected to my outlook mail account ,but is rejected eventhoughit is the correct password it is edge and window10 based...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. welcome screen image out of focus