Windows 10: My computer is completely compromised

Discus and support My computer is completely compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am hoping for some resolution and privacy after a very difficult time trying desperately to secure my computer, mostly so I can game in peace... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rod1976, Oct 16, 2019.

1. rod1976 Win User

My computer is completely compromised

Hi, I am hoping for some resolution and privacy after a very difficult time trying desperately to secure my computer, mostly so I can game in peace lols. Anyway, I have multiple hosts, RPC's, wmd.exe's, steam webhelper hosts, and all kinds of windows processes running in the non-windows section of my task manager, as well as browsers being open that I don't use. I have tried the malicious removal tools, free anti-virus removal tools, have two subscriptions to each of malware bytes and mcafee. Changed my router password and made ssdi undiscoverable (one time I started the computer and the router name had two different names and available networks available to me, only one name wa the one I had changed it to and I still used the undiscoverable network to log on to), changed all my app passwords, rest the PC 4 times over the last week, restored once, and finally tried a clean installation of windows. Every time I do this there is a command prompt window pops up before the reset starts and there was last time a weird restoring C;/ thingy before windows was reinstalled. None of these measures has removed or stopped the intrusion to my computer. I have IRL stalkers and criminals harrassing me and they may have access to my house, I lock the computer up at night time. Anyway, I am not even sure that these messages or my e-mails to friends are getting through as the host processes and RPC's enable bluetooth on unknown user accounts that I can't find even in registry. I am not a computer expert and have had to learn this stuff and am sure I am not doing things correctly or even thoroughly. I desperately need help with this. From what I can see it is a conhost, wmd, cerf, prefetch, or other type of virus, I think there are multiple ones from multiple sources. I am not really good at resolving these things and really need someone who knows what they are doing to help, please, please please help me stop these criminal so and so's from harrassing me!!!!!

:)

rod1976, Oct 16, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My computer is completely compromised :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Oct 16, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. My computer is completely compromised - Similar Threads - computer completely compromised

2. IS MY SYSTEM COMPROMISED?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IS MY SYSTEM COMPROMISED?: Defender found a trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml THREAT SEVERE the affected file was a .rar file I had made earlier. I restored the file from quarantine rescanned it and extracted the files and scanned them recreated the .rar and scanned it defender found nothing wrong! Should I...
  3. IS MY SYSTEM COMPROMISED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS MY SYSTEM COMPROMISED?: Defender found a trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml THREAT SEVERE the affected file was a .rar file I had made earlier. I restored the file from quarantine rescanned it and extracted the files and scanned them recreated the .rar and scanned it defender found nothing wrong! Should I...
  4. IS MY SYSTEM COMPROMISED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Surface Pro 7 is completely compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Surface Pro 7 is completely compromised: Everytime I load up my pc it says automatic repair then it then says "something went wrong" and a error log file if I try to do reset pc it says something went wrong anything I try no matter what does not work PLS HELP...
  6. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  7. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  8. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My account is compromised

My account is compromised: Somebody deleted my email and my alias from my account. Now I cannot login. It is important for me to retrieve my account that I’ve been using for more than 10 years...
  10. Scam: Tells my computer is compromised and call a number

Scam: Tells my computer is compromised and call a number: I received an email with a recording telling me my computer was compromised. it gave me a phone number to call and someone helped. his number is 1-877-997-4999. I'm hoping this wasn't a scam. [Original Title: Scam]...