Windows 10: My Computer is Completely screwed

Discus and support My Computer is Completely screwed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I'm running Windows Pro on my PC. Yesterday the computer just shuts off randomly. Then it restarts and lets me log back in, but once I log in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IsaiahBuchberger, Jan 28, 2019.

1. My Computer is Completely screwed

So I'm running Windows Pro on my PC. Yesterday the computer just shuts off randomly. Then it restarts and lets me log back in, but once I log in it restarts and does the same thing as before. That process then repeats several times until it goes into Automatic repair. Then Automatic Repair doesn't work so i restart and repeat that process a few times until it tells me to shut down not restart. So now i was like imI officially screwed so I look up different methods, i did chkdsk,and all that stuff. I was going to try to boot windows off of a USB drive but I don't have an 8gb one, so i decide to try to boot linux but that keeps failing until now i think i broke the usb slots so tgatst not good. My pc is a 1,000 and a month old wtf do i do.

:)

IsaiahBuchberger, Jan 28, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My Computer is Completely screwed :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Outlook, Windows update screwed my computer

Hi Bennie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• When you set up the account, did you create a local account or Microsoft account?
    • What is the exact error message you get when you try to login?

I suggest you to check if you have activated two step verification for your account. If yes, I suggest you to turn it off and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Also check if the Windows Update was successfully installed on your computer.

• Press Windows Key + I and click on Update and Security.
    • Under Windows Update tab, click on Advanced options
    • Click on View update history and check if the update is installed properly.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 28, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

My Computer is Completely screwed

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

My Computer is Completely screwed

1. My Computer is Completely screwed - Similar Threads - Computer Completely screwed

2. Recent windows update has completely screwed my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent windows update has completely screwed my PC.: Hi all, This morning my computer was running perfectly fine, and then a windows update automatically installed itself and now my whole computer is screwed. I have no sound, two of my games won't work, I can't play spotify, local files or video files. I have tried literally...
  3. Recent windows update has completely screwed my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent windows update has completely screwed my PC.: Hi all, This morning my computer was running perfectly fine, and then a windows update automatically installed itself and now my whole computer is screwed. I have no sound, two of my games won't work, I can't play spotify, local files or video files. I have tried literally...
  4. Recent windows update has completely screwed my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Update screwed my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update screwed my computer: Hi. Sorry. Second time posting with new information. Anyone knows what this script error is? (https://logincdn.msauth.net/16.000/content/js/ConvergedLoginPagunatedStrings.en_q3Zchj5ehH5oFalnPzrOkQ2.js) Recently got my system up and running but this error pops up. Startup...
  6. My computer is kinda screwed. HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is kinda screwed. HELP: So ever since yesterday, i noticed that my disk space was super low. When i was thinking about using disk cleaner, i called my dad. He said i should just move the files to my more storage hard drive and then delete them on my disk, i already had my user file in hard drive,...
  7. Is this windows 10 install completely screwed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this windows 10 install completely screwed?: A family member gave me a laptop to try and repair that has a problem with windows 10 stuck in a boot loop. It starts loading windows 10 then the system restarts itself at one of two points. Either shortly after the dotted circle starts spinning or after a message comes up...
  8. OneDrive (probably) screwed up my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive (probably) screwed up my computer: So, i haven't used my HP laptop in, maybe, 2 or 3 days. It wouldn't access the internet, and i wasn't interested in using it anyways, so i thought, hey, big deal. Fast forward to today, and i log into my laptop to see an error saying that, apparently, it had some problems...
  9. update screwed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update screwed my computer: just wondering how many peoples computers have been f'd off because of an update that apparently should not have been released. I personally think a class action suit against microsoft from everyone affected by this BS of the nth magnitude. Think that would wake up the...
  10. Classic Shell Screwed Up My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Shell Screwed Up My Computer: I installed classic shell, played with it for a few minutes, didn't like it, so I uninstalled it. Now, my computer boots all the way up until it gets to the desktop. All it's showing is a black screen with the mouse cursor. It does the same thing when I boot into Safe Mode....