Windows 10: My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still...

Discus and support My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Very bizarre problem. A couple of hours ago, at my Mom's house, everything was working perfectly. Now, at my Dad's, I am having this problem. Nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarterTalley, Aug 6, 2020.

1. My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still...

Very bizarre problem. A couple of hours ago, at my Mom's house, everything was working perfectly. Now, at my Dad's, I am having this problem. Nothing else is doing this, TV, iPhone, and PS4 are all working correctly. Just the computer. Also, this is off topic, but Google Chrome is all of a sudden only using Yahoo to complete searches.

This dosent really affect my work as i still have a 500mbps connection, its just absolutely bizarre.

:)

CarterTalley, Aug 6, 2020

2. internet not connecting

Hi,

I recently reformatted a computer and when I tried to connect to the internet it wouldn't work. The computer is an IBM and I have loaded Windows XP.

All the settings are the same with internet connections as the settings in my other computers in the house but it still wont connect.

Using cable and on ADSL.

Thank you.

Kymberly_S, Aug 6, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Castiel Win User

My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still...

New Internet Connection Help!

Okay I have been using this crappy Sprint Wireless internet in my moms computer, and I would have it set up as a Home/Office Network where I would hook up a Cat5 cable into the network card and It would send a internet connection through the cable into my computer and the Sprint internet is a USB stick that is in the USB slot in the back of her computer. Well I just got AT&T internet and I don't need the Home network any more or the cable hooked up to my moms computer. But she needs her computer hooked into the the Modem/Router and she is unable to connect to the Modem so I guess that it is still in the network phase. So I am wandering how do I fix her computer where she is connected by the modem through her network card? Because I think that it is still trying to send not receive information through her network card.

Before: Sprint internet Connected through USB----> Internet Connection------>Network Card-----> Cat5/Ethernet---->My Computer=INternet

///----->Wirless Internet---> My Computer= Internet*Big Grin My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still... :D
    After New internet: Modem/Router Internet connection-----> Network Card----->Computer--->Unable to connect to Modem/Router*Bang Head :banghead:---->No internet

Castiel, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still...

1. My computer is connected to the internet, but says "No Internet". Miraculously, i can still... - Similar Threads - computer connected internet

2. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.: Network and everything works, it's just that my PC thinks that I have no internet access. I've changed DNS servers, done countless CMD int. commands, restarted adaptors, and installed new network drivers. Still the problem persists. Please help me out thank you :...
  3. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.: Network and everything works, it's just that my PC thinks that I have no internet access. I've changed DNS servers, done countless CMD int. commands, restarted adaptors, and installed new network drivers. Still the problem persists. Please help me out thank you :...
  4. Internet connected everything works, says no internet access still.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but...: Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but unable to login to my spotify or microsoft account. I have tried network rest, uninstalling driver and reseting my whole PC but it still does not work?...
  6. Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but...

Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but...: Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but unable to login to my spotify or microsoft account. I have tried network rest, uninstalling driver and reseting my whole PC but it still does not work?...
  7. Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  9. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  10. Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet: unable to find why office suite pro 2016 Outlook, Edge and Network Trouble shooter also the hidden icon that when connected changes from a ball to a display icon Network Status to name a few programs ALL THINK I am NOT CONNECTED TO A NETWORK. AT the VERY SAME TIME I...