Windows 10: My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.

Discus and support My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recent error codes include: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALandUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPI've tried some of the common fixes such as sfc/scannow, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CameronTorres, May 17, 2022.

1. My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.

Recent error codes include: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALandUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPI've tried some of the common fixes such as sfc/scannow, and the dism.exe health checkersdump files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXuTLGgBY28vmIBfaj-UHz0s5A4?e=aYoABw

:)

CameronTorres, May 17, 2022

2. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, May 17, 2022
  3. Computer BSOD and freeze constantly

Computer BSODs and freezes constantly. It does so more often while gaming, especially if graphics are set higher. Below is a link to some minidump logs from various dates as well as my computer specs.

MiniDumpFolder.zip

EDIT 1: Also BSOD whenever I try to launch Minecraft: Java Edition

JustinMarz, May 17, 2022
  4. cloudBSOD Win User

My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.

Constant Random BSOD

Hello,

I've gone through a bit of troubleshooting myself and cant figure out whats going on. My Kernel is constantly the cause of the crashing. Here are the steps I've already done:

-Reformatted (BSOD at login)
    -Memtest with 0 errors
    -update drivers + BIOS
    -Reset UEFI settings to default
    -CMOS reset
    -Using one stick of RAM

The crashes happen more often when playing games. But some times the computer freezes up randomly and BSOD's as well. I've also had the computer BSOD after unplugging a PS4 controller while in game.

Your help is appreciated.

cloudBSOD, May 17, 2022
Thema:

My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.

1. My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well. - Similar Threads - computer constantly freezing

2. Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD and Random Crashing: Hi,So, I've been experiencing some seriously frustrating issues with my computer recently, in terms of BSOD's and random crashing. It is inconsistent, and has no immediate issue that is noticeable, and I have performed a memory check, as well as a full disk scan and various...
  3. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs: My computer has freezes up multiple times where everything suddenly stops working one by one till the mouse freezes and everything stops working it usually lasts from 5 seconds to a minute then everything starts working again, not only that games crash constantly but only...
  4. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs: My computer has freezes up multiple times where everything suddenly stops working one by one till the mouse freezes and everything stops working it usually lasts from 5 seconds to a minute then everything starts working again, not only that games crash constantly but only...
  5. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Constant random freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant random freezing and BSOD: I built this pc a bit over a year ago and within the last couple months I've been experiencing escalating crashing issues. Around 4-5 months ago the pc would seemingly randomly freeze during basic activity like browsing the web or sometimes while in games. It then got to the...
  7. Constant random freezing and BSOD

Constant random freezing and BSOD: I built this pc a bit over a year ago and within the last couple months I've been experiencing escalating crashing issues. Around 4-5 months ago the pc would seemingly randomly freeze during basic activity like browsing the web or sometimes while in games. It then got to the...
  8. My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.

My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.: Recent error codes include: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALandUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPI've tried some of the common fixes such as sfc/scannow, and the dism.exe health checkersdump files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXuTLGgBY28vmIBfaj-UHz0s5A4?e=aYoABw...
  9. My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.

My computer is constantly freezing and crashing games, and random BSOD as well.: Recent error codes include: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALandUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPI've tried some of the common fixes such as sfc/scannow, and the dism.exe health checkersdump files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXuTLGgBY28vmIBfaj-UHz0s5A4?e=aYoABw...
  10. Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.

Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.: Greetings, I've started having constant bluescreens and random freezing from about a few weeks ago. They are related to ntoskrnl.exe, and the bug check varies from time to time but it's generally limited to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0a,...