Windows 10: My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout

Discus and support My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeoutWindows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host ProcessSammanfattningDriver host... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MattiasNilsson7, Dec 5, 2021.

1. My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout

My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeoutWindows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host ProcessSammanfattningDriver host process timeout.Datum‎2021-‎12-‎04 12:35StatusRapport skickadBeskrivningThe Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period. This report contains information about&

:)

MattiasNilsson7, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Driver host process timeout.

Hi,

The default timeout interval for the Driver host process is 60 seconds. If the driver couldn't respond as expected within this period, it's possible that the driver is outdated or incompatible with the operating system. We'll be able to provide the appropriate
    steps to resolve the timeout error once we have more information, so please answer these questions:

• Just to confirm, did this error only happen after you installed Fall Creators Update?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you encounter this error while your computer was idle, or were you using a specific program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User

We appreciate the information you provided. We found out that other users have encountered this error in the past due to driver incompatibility with a manufacturer-installed software called 3D DriveGuard. This program uses the Accelerometer driver with the
    Hardware ID VEN_HPQ&DEV_6000, which was included in your first post. Just to confirm, do you have this program on your computer? If you do, we suggest that you uninstall it, restart your computer, then install the latest
    program version that's compatible with Fall Creators Update. You may check the manufacturer's website for the latest version of the Accelerometer driver and install it as well.

Let us know if the Driver host process timeout
    error disappears after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 5, 2021
  4. My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout

Source

Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host Process
    Summary

Date

‎12/‎4/‎2017 12:16 PM
    Status

Report sent
    Description

The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period.

This report contains information about the process and the drivers running within and will be used to improve the quality of these drivers.
    Problem signature

Problem Event Name: WUDFHostProblem

EventClass: HostProblem

Problem: HostTimeout

DetectedBy: 2

UMDFVersion: 2.23.0

ExitCode: 103

Operation: 0

HardwareId: ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_6000

OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 29ae70c4a0ae5e1589c64f8cb2a66824 (127851578046)

Original title/subject: driver

JPickett60, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout

1. My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout - Similar Threads - computer crashing Driver

2. My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout: My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeoutWindows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host ProcessSammanfattningDriver host process timeout.Datum‎2021-‎12-‎04 12:35StatusRapport skickadBeskrivningThe Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a...
  3. My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeout: My computer is crashing: Driver host process timeoutWindows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host ProcessSammanfattningDriver host process timeout.Datum‎2021-‎12-‎04 12:35StatusRapport skickadBeskrivningThe Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a...
  4. Driver host process timeout

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver host process timeout: Description The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period. This report contains information about the process and the drivers running within and will be used to improve the...
  5. Driver host process timeout.

Driver host process timeout.: Hi, I'm not sure how to attack this issue and I'm not sure if it is from a Windows Update or what, but I'm on Windows 10, latest version and I get this: Source Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host Process Summary Driver host process timeout....
  6. Driver host procces timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver host procces timeout: My PC keeps on turning off and on again as if it suddenly lost power for a second. On the reliability report it says 'Windows was not properly shutdown' Description The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical...
  7. Driver host process timeout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Driver host process timeout: I'm experiencing continous crashes as I try to boot up my pc. After the crash, I have to manually shut the computer down and boot it again. Then, it usually works. The strange part is that, when I'm afk for a period of time that is around 40-60 minutes, I get the same crash....
  8. Driver host process timeout (HELP)

Driver host process timeout (HELP): Description The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period. This report contains information about the process and the drivers running within and will be used to improve the...
  9. Driver Host Process Timeout, is this the reason why my pc turns off when it is loading...

Driver Host Process Timeout, is this the reason why my pc turns off when it is loading...: Description The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period. This report contains information about the process and the drivers running within and will be used to improve the...
  10. host processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    host processes: In the last few days Windows has been getting slower. It took 20 minutes this morning to load. Task manager is showing about 40 or more host processes running taking up about half my RAM and up to 50% CPU usage. How can I get rid of all these local processes?...