Windows 10: My computer is crashing when I play Forza or any game for that matter, reliability check...

Discus and support My computer is crashing when I play Forza or any game for that matter, reliability check... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1017 Parameter 2:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ereluscent, Jul 7, 2020.

1. My computer is crashing when I play Forza or any game for that matter, reliability check...

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144
    Parameter 1: 1017
    Parameter 2: ffff8105d00bc9a0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

Ereluscent, Jul 7, 2020

2. Forza 7 keeps crashing on my Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

There are various reasons why Forza 7 crashes on your computer. It is possible that some of the game components are corrupted or not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried running an antivirus software on your computer?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to play your other games on the same computer?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset the game to help restore corrupted game installation files
    by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Jul 7, 2020
  4. My computer is crashing when I play Forza or any game for that matter, reliability check...

My computer has crashed when playing game

Hello Nguyen,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with system crashed when playing game. We will certainly help you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Is this issue specific to only games? Does the system crash, when you are working on documents, using other applications, watching videos etc.,?

2. Are you overclocking the graphics card?

3. Did you make any software changes to the computer prior to this issue?

4. Is your computer custom built?

You may reduce the graphics details in the game like anti-aliasing, resolution etc., and check if the system crashes.

We would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer (motherboard manufacturer, if you are using a custom built PC) website to check for the latest BIOS version & chipset driver and install it to check if it helps.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

You may also install all the pending updates to check if it helps.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Further follow the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

My computer is crashing when I play Forza or any game for that matter, reliability check...

1. My computer is crashing when I play Forza or any game for that matter, reliability check... - Similar Threads - computer crashing play

2. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  3. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

8. my pc is crashing a lot when i play any game

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc is crashing a lot when i play any game: my pc crashes when im playing any game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-crashing-a-lot-when-i-play-any-game/d63e0bd3-c5d3-4128-84ef-3fca738362fd
  9. My computer is crashing when I play any games, reliability check says hardware error

My computer is crashing when I play any games, reliability check says hardware error: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1017 Parameter 2: ffff8105d00bc9a0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version:...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...