Windows 10: My Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL

Discus and support My Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is constantly freezing. Then it reboots itself in a very short time. The restart process cannot be observed clearly, but a few seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeynep Bayraktar, Jun 11, 2021.

1. My Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL

My computer is constantly freezing. Then it reboots itself in a very short time. The restart process cannot be observed clearly, but a few seconds after the system freezes, the computer closes the applications and returns to its restarted state. I can sometimes ping it from another computer when the computer is frozen, but sometimes it disconnects completely. But it recovers in a short time. The frequency of system freezing is not the same every day. Some days it freezes so much that I can't do anything at all. For this, I examined the event logs of the system. I saw "WHEA-logger A fatal hardw

:)

Zeynep Bayraktar, Jun 11, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 11, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 11, 2021
  4. My Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL

Desktop Computer Crashes

Hi Sumit,

My new HP desktop computer still crashes. I tried following the steps in the link above, http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to...

I am not able to complete or follow the task required to allow you to see what happened with the computer crash. I need an easier step such as a 1 2 3 or and a b c, to-do list in order for me to let you see my System logs.

StaceyChin1, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

My Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL

1. My Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL - Similar Threads - Computer crashing FAILURE_BUCKET_ID

2. Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_R_nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_R_nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueue: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueue+bdMODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: bdFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_R_nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueueOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR:...
  3. Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_R_nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_R_nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueue: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueue+bdMODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: bdFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_R_nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueueOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR:...
  4. Computer is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_R_nt!ExpWnfInsertSubscriptionInPendingQueue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: Hello,I suddenly get a BSOD due to the error in the description.It happened a couple of times.Does anyone have a solution for this? It's really frustrating....
  6. My laptop is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

My laptop is crashing with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: Hello,I suddenly get a BSOD due to the error in the description.It happened a couple of times.Does anyone have a solution for this? It's really frustrating....
  7. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  8. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  9. Inconclusive crashes - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: BAD_STACK_0x109

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inconclusive crashes - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: BAD_STACK_0x109: Hello,I have been getting crashes since I've put together my PC, but the blue crash screen shows different stop codes every time a crash happens, and the memory dump show it is inconclusive. I performed a memory diagnostic run and found no errors. I also ran SFC /SCANNOW and...
  10. Inconclusive crashes - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: BAD_STACK_0x109

Inconclusive crashes - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: BAD_STACK_0x109: Hello,I have been getting crashes since I've put together my PC, but the blue crash screen shows different stop codes every time a crash happens, and the memory dump show it is inconclusive. I performed a memory diagnostic run and found no errors. I also ran SFC /SCANNOW and...