Windows 10: My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps...

Discus and support My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm in a bit of a pickle. I left my computer alone for a while only to come back and find it start automatically updating. It got stuck at 30% so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EllaM425, Apr 24, 2021.

1. EllaM425 Win User

My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps...

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I left my computer alone for a while only to come back and find it start automatically updating. It got stuck at 30% so I restarted it, which was probably not a good choice. My computer has an issue where whenever I restart it, it WILL get stuck on the acer loading screen. It usually takes over 30 minutes and countless restarts to finally get my computer up and running. Today, I was so sick of this that when the troubleshooter came up, I selected to uninstall feature updates, because I suspected that might've been the problem. Now my computer has been stuck on "Restor

:)

EllaM425, Apr 24, 2021

2. Windows stuck on previous restoring loop

Hi Mandy,

When an update to a newer version of Windows 10 is not successfully installed the device will automatically rollback to the previous version. If the device is stuck in a loop of restoring the previous version of Windows, this could be caused by system files
    that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any other changes made prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you saw the restore loop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you completed?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 24, 2021
  3. COMPUTER CONTINUES TO DISPLAY " RESTORING YOUR PREVIOUS VERSION OF WINDOWS "

Hi,

To better address your concern, kindly refer to the post of Linney on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Apr 24, 2021
  4. My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps...

Smittychat., Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps...

1. My computer is currently stuck on "Restoring your previous version of Windows." It keeps... - Similar Threads - computer currently stuck

2. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring your previous version of windows: I have been facing a issue " Restoring your previous version of windows " after few minutes of loading it shows "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you" it occurred after I tried to rollback from windows 11 to 10 the laptop shutdown while...
  3. Pc stuck on « restoring your previous version of windows »

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on « restoring your previous version of windows »: So yesterday, I downgraded to windows 10 because I don’t really like windows 11 since windows 10 is better for roblox, so all I did was downgrade and then it got stuck on « restoring your previous version of windows »All the night! And sometimes it get a death blue screen and...
  4. Pc stuck on « restoring your previous version of windows »

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on « restoring your previous version of windows »: So yesterday, I downgraded to windows 10 because I don’t really like windows 11 since windows 10 is better for roblox, so all I did was downgrade and then it got stuck on « restoring your previous version of windows »All the night! And sometimes it get a death blue screen and...
  5. Stuck on an endless loop of "Restoring your previous version of Windows"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on an endless loop of "Restoring your previous version of Windows": Hi, so I accidentally updated my laptop to Windows 11 from Windows 10. So I tried to revert my laptop back to Windows 10, but now it's just stuck on an endless loop of "Restoring your previous version of Windows" screen...
  6. Stuck on an endless loop of "Restoring your previous version of Windows"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on an endless loop of "Restoring your previous version of Windows": Hi, so I accidentally updated my laptop to Windows 11 from Windows 10. So I tried to revert my laptop back to Windows 10, but now it's just stuck on an endless loop of "Restoring your previous version of Windows" screen...
  7. Pc stuck in "restoring your previous version of window" and error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in "restoring your previous version of window" and error: I have tried to go backto windows 10 from windows 11 but now it only shows a loop and the message "Restoring your previous version of windows" and after some minutes it shows an error message that there had been a problem and windows will restart. I cannot stop this procces...
  8. stuck in a loop of "restoring your previous version" and restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck in a loop of "restoring your previous version" and restarting: I can't get access to any tools to allow me to do anything to get back to a previous state. I've tried following instructions to restart from an inserted disk, or starting from command prompt, but it always reverts back to "Restoring your previous version of Windows..." and...
  9. Restoring Your Previous Version of Windows – Stuck or in a Loop

in Windows 10 News
    Restoring Your Previous Version of Windows – Stuck or in a Loop: [ATTACH] Many a time when Windows 10 Update fails, it tries to restore it to the previous version of Windows to give you back a working Windows 10 PC. While most of the time it works, sadly if it is either [...] This post Restoring Your Previous Version of Windows – Stuck or...
  10. Restoring your Previous Version of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring your Previous Version of Windows: Hey, Iam currently facing a problem with my ASUS Laptop (Windows 10). I was updating it and it was almost done it was at a blue screen saying 84% it may restart or something like that. Then all of a sudden it turned off and I saw Restoring Previous Version of Windows. I hope...