Windows 10: my computer is denied help

Discus and support my computer is denied help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was messing around with local disk security properties and deleted all administration. I don't know how to undo it plus it doesn't allow me to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexPljuhhov, Feb 3, 2019.

1. my computer is denied help

I was messing around with local disk security properties and deleted all administration. I don't know how to undo it plus it doesn't allow me to use recovery or make my pc have a fresh start and if so am I supposed to do stuff to my motherboard to reset it somehow.

Please help!!!

Alex P

:)

AlexPljuhhov, Feb 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 3, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 3, 2019
  4. my computer is denied help

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

my computer is denied help

1. my computer is denied help - Similar Threads - computer denied help

2. Computer access denied.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer access denied.: Hi i require assistance to verify my identity and unlock my compute linked to my Hotmail account.Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-access-denied/45c1ec62-f21e-45e8-82b8-9b9e4ccd5018
  3. Computer access denied.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer access denied.: Hi i require assistance to verify my identity and unlock my compute linked to my Hotmail account.Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-access-denied/45c1ec62-f21e-45e8-82b8-9b9e4ccd5018
  4. Sudden Access denied to certain websites on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sudden Access denied to certain websites on my computer: While on my PC at night, my computer all of sudden lost access to certain websites and I tried a going to reset now and do Clean boot, and still same thing.Such as login.live.com is a website that I can't access, won't allow me to login to my Microsoft account not matter what...
  5. C access denied help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C access denied help?: Need to fix it submitted by /u/IBexl_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktwu6x/c_access_denied_help/
  6. ACCESS DENIED - That's the basic message that will read on my computer screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ACCESS DENIED - That's the basic message that will read on my computer screen.: Lately, I get a message on my screen mostly in chrome sometimes 30% of the time I use Edge, & the following message shows up on my computer screen. *It is not exclusive just to Microsoft URL either. Any website can set off an Access Denied Message statement! Below is what it...
  7. Help my downloads file keeps saying access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Help my downloads file keeps saying access denied: So i was trying to move my downloads file from c drive to d drive. I messed up and found this thread https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html i used the bat file solution and now i dont have access to my downloads file 151346
  8. Access denied when opening USB memory on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access denied when opening USB memory on my computer: Hi! What may be the reason I can't open an USB on my computer but my friend can with his computer? I get "Access denied" on the D-drive, and I right clicked to check ownership of it but couldn't change it there. It looks like I should have access to it but have no idea. Both...
  9. Fixboot Access Denied Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixboot Access Denied Help: I have the ever-so-popular logfiles srt srttrail.txt error showing up on my main computer, however when I try to fix it through suggestions on this website and other websites, I either don't solve the issue or I end up having to use bootrec /fixboot. I've already looked into...
  10. Deny anyone & anything 'permissions' to access my work computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Deny anyone & anything 'permissions' to access my work computer: Thanks to the help I've recieved here I'm about to reset my laptop to factory defaults (clean sweep) and then I would like to deny all permissions to everyone,anyone,anything, and eveything except me. ACCESS DENIED What is the simplest most straightforward way to...