Windows 10: My computer is freezing

Discus and support My computer is freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i downloaded avg, its ruining my computer its making it freeze tried uninstalling it and it didnt work. Im currently trying to reset it and it wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AimeeBlack1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. My computer is freezing

so i downloaded avg, its ruining my computer its making it freeze tried uninstalling it and it didnt work. Im currently trying to reset it and it wont stay unfrozen long enough i dont know what to do please help

:)

AimeeBlack1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 5, 2019
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 5, 2019
  4. My computer is freezing

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

My computer is freezing

1. My computer is freezing - Similar Threads - computer freezing

2. Latest Windows Update freezes my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Update freezes my computer: The latest Windows update causes my computer to freeze frequently. I have to shut it off and turn it back on, which is very time-consuming and frustrating. I have Microsoft Windows 10 Home, and the version number is 10.0.17763 Build 17763. The update was installed in the last...
  3. Blue Screen&Computer freezing unable to perform any task

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen&Computer freezing unable to perform any task: So am experiencing a blue screen with my brand new asus laptop I just got a few months ago. The window is pre-installed. I already run a startup setting using Safe Mode with Networking and uninstalled some third party software as microsoft have suggested and it still turned...
  4. Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10

Fortnite freezes on new Computer with Windows 10: I got a new computer built for me and ensured it had what I needed to play fortnite and do usual office work on it. Set up is: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMK 16GX4M2A2666C16 DDR4 2666MHz Vengenance LPX DIMM Black Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD Western Digital Blue...
  5. Computer screens randomly freezing, have to force shut down and reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer screens randomly freezing, have to force shut down and reboot: Hi. First of all I'd like to apologize if I'm vague or unclear at any point. English isn't my first language but I will attempt to explain everything as good as I can. Windows Version Number: 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) For a few months now my computer has been randomly fully...
  6. Computer Suddenly Going Black For A Few Seconds and Freezing Then Coming Back On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Suddenly Going Black For A Few Seconds and Freezing Then Coming Back On: Hi there, don't know where to go as I am not computer savvy at all. My computer has all of a sudden been crashing the games I am playing and freezing and having the screen go black for a few seconds. The specs are a evga 2070 super, windows 10, i7-9700k, z390 pro4...
  7. Task manager works fine from desktop but when I use it in a game, it freezes my computer

Task manager works fine from desktop but when I use it in a game, it freezes my computer: Just got a brand new (Win 10) computer, and when playing an online game (DDO), I tried to use task manager to get back to the desktop without closing out the game (ctrl-alt-delete then pressing cancel to go to desktop or "task manager" to get to task manager). No matter which...
  8. How to stop my computer from freezing up and not starting up properly?

How to stop my computer from freezing up and not starting up properly?: Good morning, My computer (ASUS Windows 10 PC) is suddenly acting up (I tried to be detailed in case I needed to be): Freezes up a lot. It's not the typical full-white-page type of freezing, and it's not just the browser or current program. The entire screen will just...
  9. Freezing computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Freezing computer: Why do my computer freezes when I play Sniper Fury? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-computer/98636f7a-4d98-4e84-905a-73de7b5349f6"
  10. Windows 10 Computer Freezes

Windows 10 Computer Freezes: Hi, Having problems with Dell XPS8000 running latest Windows 10 randomly freezing, i.e. cursor freezes, Ctrl + Alt + Del does not work. Only option is hardware reboot. Computer will freeze sometimes once a day, sometimes several times a day. I've run memtest86 with 9 passes...